Why am I a thread killer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Sunshine** good mornin, afternoon & evening to you :-) wot does ROTFLMBO RC mean lol :-D xxxx

Comment

:wave::disco::

Comment

angieUK;1329065 wrote: Hi Sunshine** good mornin, afternoon & evening to you :-) wot does ROTFLMBO RC mean lol :-D xxxx
        Rolling On The Floor Laughing My Boobs Off

I had Breast cancer and can take my boobs off - LOL !!!!! sorry - sick humour !!!!
        How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

heheheheh xxxxxxxxx can you juggle with them?

Comment

angieUK;1332149 wrote: heheheheh xxxxxxxxx can you juggle with them?
            Yes I can - and 'cos the dog chewed one and they gave me another set I have three !!!! :H:H:H
            How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

OMG Sun...you never cease to amaze me!!
              too freaking funny.
              I am a breast cancer survivor too..but My boobs are still attached. Scarred and floppy, but attached!
              I love my family more than alcohol.:h
              Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Sunshine**, its always good to have a spare xxxx love and hugs xxxxxx

Comment

LOL Angie - yes indeed it is !!!

Comment

done !!!
                    Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

I think NOT techie

Comment

gabby;106733 wrote: E,
                        maybe its cuz what you said is so awesome that no one can beat it.
                        Phew ....... I always thought it was because I am a self opinionated , sanctimonious lewd and inappropriate twat ...... Now I realise it's what Gabby said! :H:H:H:H:H:H

Comment

Oh no you DITN'T
                          Living on Planet Sober since 05/02/11

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

OH YES I DID

Comment

I think you need to be a thread lover to finally end this madness. It's over folks!
                              Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Oh techie - I DO love this thread which is why I always keep an eye on it and take care of it.......lovingly XXXX

Comment

Working...
                                X