Why am I a thread killer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh but I am not tired yet so I will just hang out here for a little while Free - you can toddle off to bed though - sleep tight and don't let the bugs bite XX
    How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Morning all you thread killers! Rise and shine! Off to work!
      It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

Afternoon Fluffy & Sun - don't worry I got it
        You were born with wings, why prefer to crawl through life? Rumi

:lilangel:

Comment

fluff;1397981 wrote: Morning all you thread killers! Rise and shine! Off to work!
          It is okay Fluffy dear - it is my day off today so I don't need to go to work..... so you and Free are fine to just go on with your day....... have a good one !!

:l:l sun
          How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Now listen up everyone - I am going to be travelling to meet up with a fellow MWO'er, so might be out of the picture - just for a day or two while I am travelling. but then I will be back, 'cos I am taking my laptop with me. Please look after this thread won't you?

I will be back.........

Comment

sunshinedaisies;1398264 wrote: Now listen up everyone - I am going to be travelling to meet up with a fellow MWO'er, so might be out of the picture - just for a day or two while I am travelling. but then I will be back, 'cos I am taking my laptop with me. Please look after this thread won't you?

I will be back.........
              NO DAISIES. YOUR REQUEST IS DENIED. HAVE A WONDERFUL TIME. I WILL FIND YOU AN ALTERNATE THREAD!!!!

:h
              Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Hey - I haven't gone yet Techie....... I am still watching out over this one - LOL

Comment

sunshinedaisies;1398297 wrote: Hey - I haven't gone yet Techie....... I am still watching out over this one - LOL
                  You are too cute. However we do need to end this madness!
                  Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

techie;1398298 wrote: You are too cute. However we do need to end this madness!
                    I am NOT CUTE !!!! I am a ferocious Bear!!!!!! And it isn't madness - I can handle this thread no problem !!!! Right? Right !! Okay then......

love and hugs, sun XXX

Comment

OK BEAR!!!

Comment

YES TECHIE ??????

Comment

I got this now, you can all run along...enjoy your trip Sunshine...
                          It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

Comment

It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X