Why am I a thread killer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EXCUSE ME - this is NOT the last PAGE - you do not know what you are talking about - you are obviously talking in American English
    How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

What can I say techie ....except ..... ROTFLMBO !!!!!!!!!
        How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Something to keep you busy Sun while I look after the thread for the night
          Attached files [img]/converted_files/1977374=7115-attachment.jpg[/img]
          You were born with wings, why prefer to crawl through life? Rumi

:lilangel:

Comment

sunshinedaisies;1405330 wrote: EXCUSE ME - this is NOT the last PAGE - you do not know what you are talking about - you are obviously talking in American English
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fe7yOccqdxI[/video]]Bob Seger - Turn the Page - YouTube
            Living on Planet Sober since 05/02/11

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

FreeFly;1406310 wrote: Something to keep you busy Sun while I look after the thread for the night
              Num num num thank you Free - see you all later.......

Comment

:sofa: helllooooo....

Comment

OMG... I've told yous once I've told you a hundred times... get off my thread! I turn my back and there yous are again!

I swear, I'm getting a lawyer, you hooligans...

Comment

Ha, it will takes the likes of Johnny Cochran to keep me out
                    Living on Planet Sober since 05/02/11

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

Nelz;1409159 wrote: Ha, it will takes the likes of Johnny Cochran to keep me out
                      :H:H:H

Comment

Do not underestimate me!
                        Attached files [img]/converted_files/1980070=7125-attachment.jpg[/img]

Comment

ROTFLMBO You lot !!!!! I had the thread for ages !!!!! But never fear - I do keep my eye on it...... :H:H:H

love and hugs, Sun XX

Comment

Hmmm, you did have the thread for quite some time Sun. Thought I'd snuck in there til all Zen broke loose!

Comment

Hi FreeFly....I finally made it here. I've been so on again off again the last month. Even when I was AF for a few days, I just couldn't post. Haven't been in a good place. But tonight I thought I'd at least try to find you.

Comment

Hallo Dogwood - nice to see you here - don't even try to end this thread though - LOL :H:H

Comment

Working...
                                X