Why am I a thread killer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

While you all sleep..... I stealthily sneak in.... to take control of this thread! Bwahahaaaaaaa.......

Comment

and I am crawling in to stop by - after four hours sleep, off to work again - my turn for a clopen....... Y-A-W-N
      How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

I'll take over, Sunny- I have today off from work!
        Happy clopening!
        Freefly- I googled "Plush Bunny"- and this was one of the images that came up...it reminds me of me-kind of a "huh?" look to it...
        It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

Thanks ya'll for keeping the place warm for me :goodjob: Got nothin to do but rest this foot for the next few days...../puts Nelz spell on room Shaaaaaazzzaaaaam
          Living on Planet Sober since 05/02/11

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

Fluffy plush bunny with cooky eyes - aaww!
            That spell's not working Nelz! And neither will one of those funny new stars you got going on!
            You were born with wings, why prefer to crawl through life? Rumi

:lilangel:

Comment

Those funny looking stars will surely keep me away.........../nightmares
              Living on Planet Sober since 05/02/11

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

no need for nightmares Attached files [img]/converted_files/1986400=7141-attachment.jpg[/img]

Comment

I am here but feeling nauseated - so you might all be nice to me and let me have the thread........
                  How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

It is the END FreeFly...

Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

you heard me Daisies...

Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

No Techie, No. Don't cut off your nose to spite your face! We need to stick around.

Aaww Sunny :l for you. Attached files [img]/converted_files/1986435=7142-attachment.jpg[/img] [img]/converted_files/1986435=7143-attachment.jpg[/img]

Comment

FreeFly;1413138 wrote: No Techie, No. Don't cut off your nose to spite your face! We need to stick around.

Aaww Sunny :l for you.
                          :H:H:H:H

the END !

Comment

No end Techie!

Take heart and think of all the Fluffs and Bears in the wood! Attached files [img]/converted_files/1986449=7144-attachment.jpg[/img]

Comment

Comment

:H:H:H:H:H

Comment

Working...
                                X