Why am I a thread killer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now it's my turn. THIS THREAD IS OFFICIALLY CLOSED!!!
    Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

And I am back from lunch..... and NO IT ISN'T !!!!!!
      How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Well, now that Thanksgiving?s out the way, thought I?d give you guys a heads up for a wonderful Christmas opportunity you just can?t afford to miss out on.

Now don?t say I don?t spoil y?all! Attached files [img]/converted_files/1992661=7196-attachment.jpg[/img]
        You were born with wings, why prefer to crawl through life? Rumi

:lilangel:

Comment

LOL Free !!!!! You can make the purchase and send me the hat - I never wear them except when I am gardening and Katie got a hold of my last one and chewed the back out !! So how about it then ???

Hugs, Sun XXX
          How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

FreeFly;1417018 wrote: Well, now that Thanksgiving?s out the way, thought I?d give you guys a heads up for a wonderful Christmas opportunity you just can?t afford to miss out on.

Now don?t say I don?t spoil y?all!
            Cute
            Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

I think my avatar is missing an arm!
              It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

What did you do with it fluffy dear? :H:H

Comment

fluff;1417167 wrote: I think my avatar is missing an arm!
                  sunshinedaisies;1417214 wrote:
                  What did you do with it fluffy dear? :H:H
                  I have it!

Comment

Techie - give Fluffy back her arm please ? :H:H

Comment

not til New Years Eve!

Comment

ROTFLMBO !!!! How is she going to manage until New Years Eve with an arm missing techie ??? And WHY New Years Eve ???

Comment

Comment

BAD techie - give it back !!!!! :H:H

Comment

:bigcry:

Comment

Techie - you need to learn to share your toys and you don't take someones arm without asking first! Now, be a good boy and give it back and you can have some sweets.......:l

Comment

Working...
                                X