Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why am I a thread killer?

I CAN SEE YOU........
    How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

AND I CAN WRITE BIG TOO - LOL

I was SO happy the day I found out how to do that :H:H
      How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

You crack me up Sunny - the bear knows big words!

The fly is tired and off to bed. Wonder if I'll still have the thread come sunrise Nighty night x
        You were born with wings, why prefer to crawl through life? Rumi

:lilangel:

Comment

Everyone's off to bed? Fluff's still up,taking over the thread!
          G'nite all, sweet dreams...
          It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

I am still here too -but off to bed as well - feeling very tired tonight and working AGAIN tomorrow - day 5 of a 6 day run - yucko !!!!

hugs to all XXXX

Comment

Morning all lovely people Wishing everyone a happy week. Do you get a rest soon Sunny? x

Comment

Hi Free !! yes, I am off tomorrow !! And looking forward to it too!!

Have a lovely day my friend !

Hugs, sun XX

Comment

Yay - enjoy your day off Sun Off to bed, nighty all x

Comment

I AM OFF TODAY and I don't have to go into work either - ROTFLMBO !!! I crack me up - LOL

Have a wonderful day everyone, Love, Sun XX

Comment

You crack me up too Enjoy your day x

Comment

LOL - I am having a wonderful day - I have cleaned my cooker, cleaned the bathroom, taken the dogs to be groomed but they messed up the appt time so they just got a car ride with nothing BAD at the end, done my Christmas cards and am about to hoover and dust - such a LOVELY day !!!!!!

love and hugs to ALL,

love, sun XXXX

Comment

Oooh sounds like mine yesterday except I cleaned out my fridge and I don't have dogs! :H Nor did I write my xmas cards but I did do my tax return I think you may just have inspired me to clean my oven - oh the high life I lead :l

Comment

TAX RETURN For which year???????? ROTFLMBO !!!!! Seriously I am having such a wonderful productive day - Hubs left for work, daughter who moved back in is AT work so I have four hours alone yet - I am having a ball !!!!

maybe I should do my fridge too - okay I will !!! LOL

love and hugs, sun XXX

Comment

2011/2012! Actually proud of myself as I always scrape in on the last week before fines. Hope everyone's having a lovely day. Was very chilly here today

Comment

Free - I had no idea that one could do their tax returns this late in the year!! I thought if you were after 15th april, it meant fines !! We are already thinking about NEXT years - LOL.

Hugs, Sun XX

P.s. LOVE your new avatar !!

Comment

Working...
                                X