Why am I a thread killer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh yes Irish I think that is an excellent idea, the more the merrier. HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY
    "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Now, now Happy just join us....if you can't beat 'em then join 'em
      "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Irish your idea is the worst thing I have ever heard. Now stop being silly and let's really end this. I am with Camper and PP.
        I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Ah geez alright...
          Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

Hey how bout that Alec Baldwin- talk about anger management issues!!
            Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

Whatever you say lushy my dear... I bow to your exalted position, you are the boss...

( snigger, snigger, )

A F F L..
              Alcohol Free For Life

Comment

Camper,

Do not get sucked in!

Comment

Hey, quiet that Duck down......

Comment

Yeah Alec B sure is a role model huh? He tweeked

Comment

Ok let's talk about Alec on general and close this thread. Beaches I think you've been outvoted, maybe I'll call you Sanjaya from now on. :H

Comment

HA HA HA HA

Comment

HUH?

Comment

What's that?

Comment

I will show you anger management issues if this post if not the last one. And I mean it this time. Really.
                              I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

A F F L..
                                Alcohol Free For Life

Comment

Working...
                                X