Why am I a thread killer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi MM, not sure about chat i've never used it ....

PP I have a secretary to do it all for me .............
    sigpicXXX

Comment

Hey MM:
      I have only used chat a few times so I'm not expert, but when I went in there were already people in there talking so I just joined in.

Hey, I saw your website. It looks GREAT!!!! I couldn't browse for long, but I wanted to let you know that I'll be back and do some shopping for sure.
      You must be so proud of your accomplishments!!!
      Learning to live life on the outside of a bottle. :flower:

Comment

I have my people do everything for me so sorry can't be of assistance here. I'll have my people contact your people in the morning
        "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

HEY BEACHES, MY PEOPLE WOULD LIKE TO MEET YOUR PEOPLE AS WELL.. THEY'RE ON THEIR WAY OVER AS I SPEAK.....

A F F L..
          Alcohol Free For Life

Comment

You people do not have people. Now not only are you are awful listeners, you are now becoming delusional. Time to flush this thread down the toilet.....
            I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

:flush:
              Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Comment

Just what I meant PP. Thanks!!

Comment

Can we put this to rest

Will this thread ever die?

Woops.
                  where does this go?

Comment

Thanks Betty Boop and NL for trying to walk me through chat. I did it twice when someone asked me to come in, but when I just tried to go in earlier it didn't work. I was just in this panic and there was not much posting going on, so I thought I try it -- oh well, someday I'll understand how all of this internet stuff works!!!

NL - thanks for the compliments on the store, and also to those of you who PM'd me. I certainly don't expect anyone to buy anything, and if you do, PM me so I make sure that you get a discount!!! I don't own the whole thing, but I'm sure I can get discounts. I told you all because on several occasions people wanted to know more about what I do, and it is hard to describe. This sort of lays it out. But it also lays me out. Boy, do I feel like I'm hanging out there!!!! What is a politial strategist and lobbying consultant doing selling clothes on line?

Well, I was working with a group in New England that was having trouble with some textile manufacturers on the water and wanted to help them go green. So they called me in as an expert -- I then found out that there are actually environmentally friendly business clothing for women but they're hard to find. So, when I brought it up to some people I got a proposal I couldn't refuse thinking it would be easy -- NOT!!!! But the press has been very kind in our market, so maybe I won't wind up looking totally stupid.

I have to say, it has been a stressful couple of months. I really appreciate having all of you as my friends, and I'm glad that I have something in my life that I can share that lets you all get to know me better.

I love all of you so much -- you have no idea how much I appreciated all the great feedback from you at a time in my life when I feel so fragile!!!!! I'm going to bed now -- thanks to you guys, I think I may actually be able to sleep!!!

I've been here six months (4/21) and it has made a big difference in my life. Thank you!!!!

Love to all and thanks again!
                    Monica
                    Saving the day one minute at a time!

Comment

now to get back to that thread killing...........

Comment

whoops!
                        "From now on, walking is my beer and feeling good is my hangover" .....Homer Simpson

Comment

This one is going to die of old age!

Satori

xxx
                          "Though there are many paths at the foot of the mountain - all those who reach the top see the same moon - as any fule kno"

Comment

Not while i'm here it isn't
                            sigpicXXX

Comment

You've got me as reinforcements Betty....
                              A F F L..
                              Alcohol Free For Life

Comment

Satori don't need no steenking reinforcements!!

BANG, BANG - You are one dead thread!!!

Satori

XXX
                                "Though there are many paths at the foot of the mountain - all those who reach the top see the same moon - as any fule kno"

Comment

Working...
                                X