Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why am I a thread killer?

Didit~

Too funny! I have plenty to say but am demonstrating very good restraint.

Comment

yep

Comment

I still haven't found out who the 1st and 2nd most beautiful members are......
        "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

I think I might ignore myself
          "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

I ignore no one. Just myself at times.

Comment

OK that leaves one more. Wow Lushy must really be knocked out.

Comment

If this thread doesn't exist then can someone please tell me where I am .....

Rhetorical question only, DO NOT REPLY .........
                sigpicXXX

Comment

Somewhere over the rainbow............

Comment

What do you mean Fan??? Your goodbye....from the boards or just this thread???

Look if it is from the boards I personally really do no think that it is fair that you feel you should leave.

I wonder how many other people feel that you should not leave also? Anybody else?....

Comment

Way up high .................
                      sigpicXXX

Comment

Where bluebirds fly..................

From the thread Chrysa...

Comment

Ok, I'll get into my dorothy fancy dress outfit ...

Yes I even have the red shoes ..... Attached files [img]/converted_files/238411=977-attachment.jpg[/img]
                          sigpicXXX

Comment

NOw the Wizard of Oz, Betty

Follow the Yellow Brick Road.

Comment

Wow, the delusions that took place while I was gone. This is not a Broadway Show ladies. In fact this is nothing. There is no thread here. Hmmm, I think all of you have me on ignore and do not know this does not exist. So if everyone has me on ignore I guess I can be the #1 beautiful member, right? Right. Okay good. That makes my day. In a big way.
                              I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Well, since tomorrow is a full moon and I'm feeling really bitchy and this thread keeps popping up in the mods board, as if it's the only thing of importance going on in the mods world..well, I guess I just have to say how much I miss the Once Upon a Time thread...at least there was a storyline, some whit, poetry..some substance, I'm sad and lost and don't know where to go...I post something in the mods and immediately get overridden by this useless thread. So there, I love you all, but just hate this thread...I mean, where is Eustacia, anyway??? And where is MKR, what has happened to our mods board? Have we been reduced to this? OK, say what you will..I'd just as well have negative attention as none at all at this point! (((pouting now))))!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X