Why am I a thread killer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well.............I smell garlic...must be Mrs. Det!

I just got all the post back!!!!! Ha!!!!!!!!!
    "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

Good job Belle. I thought Beagle might have to get on the trail, but the garlic is a dead giveaway.:H

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Good Morning Dead thread :H:H:H
        sigpicXXX

Comment

No one ever replies to my threads, so I might just as well kill this one.:goodjob:
          We are your friends. You don't need to be alone again. So come along.

Comment

I struggle to get a response on the Underoo's thread most of the time. Watch whenever i post there, or here. (if you're really bored) It alway's goes quiet. Sad but true.........:H

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Mr G - I thought it was just me! The Under roos never respond when I go there so I dont go anymore :upset: I was beginning to wonder if there was one of Harry Potters invisible cloaks over me
              "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
              AF - JAN 1st 2010
              NF - May 1996

Comment

Chillgirl;958815 wrote: Mr G - I thought it was just me! The Under roos never respond when I go there so I dont go anymore :upset: I was beginning to wonder if there was one of Harry Potters invisible cloaks over me
                No no nooooo Chilli, it's not you at all. Folk's on that thread drop in and out fairly infrequently, but frequently too, sort of! There's alway's gap's (a couple/few hours) of quiet time there when no-one's around. Probably very different to the army thread, which is much more active. You're alway's welcome.

(But then again, you are here, on the thread killer thread! :H )

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Hiya Network, Chill & Mr G ...........

Thanks for looking after the thread while I was at work ............... :goodjob::goodjob::thanks::thanks:
                  sigpicXXX

Comment

Hey Bets it the 1st time I have been here, what's it all about? Is it just a place to come to talk to yourself? I could do with that actually, people must get fed up listening to me and if it's a dead thread they won't feel the need to respond.....:H
                    "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
                    AF - JAN 1st 2010
                    NF - May 1996

Comment

Well many moons ago Eustacia felt a bit low one day because she felt that everywhere she posted she killed it ............ but no one would let her do it

So the Idea was to be the last one posting here ............. to be the 'thread killer'

MWAHAHAHA .................
                      sigpicXXX

Comment

That's about as clear as mud Bets!
                        AF - JAN 1st 2010
                        NF - May 1996

Comment

Hi BB!

Please allow ME to kill this thread.

Comment

Ok Mr G I know I'm blonde but I'm really not getting this thread....
                            Now I'm the last to post, that makes me the thread killer, right?
                            But if you then respond its back over to you.. So then what? :giggle:
                            AF - JAN 1st 2010
                            NF - May 1996

Comment

If i respond to you Chilli, which i am not doing, and nobody else respond's, then you are the last one to post on this thread, therefore, you may forever suffer the illusion that nobody loves you...... get it?

Comment

:duh: :sigh:
                                That's just what I don't get....

I don't mind being a thread killer though, I can understand it being frustrating having to explain it to me in words of one syllable.... Had of course you responded
                                AF - JAN 1st 2010
                                NF - May 1996

Comment

Working...
                                X