• Show
Clear All

Why am I a thread killer?

MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL!
    "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

Merry Chritmas S Belle nice of you to drop in but I got things covered here for today thanks
      "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
      AF - JAN 1st 2010
      NF - May 1996

Comment

Hi Chill!

You are so welcome!

xoxoxo

Comment

Must be past your bedtime! See you tomorrow :hallo:
          "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
          AF - JAN 1st 2010
          NF - May 1996

Comment

Yes it is! I just thought I would catch up on the news here!
            Happy to see you!

Comment

Well have a lovely sleep Zzzzzzzz
              AF - JAN 1st 2010
              NF - May 1996

Comment

OK................. you can have it tonight........... Consider it your Christmas present from me!

xoxox

Comment

Thanks for holding down the thread everyone, I'll take it from here....
                  It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

Yeh right Fluff - that's okay but I can handle it - you just take it easy now.
                    How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

I think it worked, Sunny
                      I'll do whatever it takes
                      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Why thanks Tip!
                        How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Don't you people have anything else to do except post here???
                          Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

I have lots to do, but just happened to be passing..................

Comment

passing....gas?... through?... by?... out?... the salt?... down the thread?.....
                              It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

Fluffy!!!! Simply because of my manners, I am going ignore all of the above. Ahem. I shall try to put my post in such a way that one shall understand exactly what is being said by one! So, I was perusing the website this fine morning and just happened across this thread that suggested that one might - or might not be, a thread killer. Now, not wanting to upset said person, I thought it might be a nice gesture on my part, to impart my feelings on that persons thread. So, after reading and digesting the many posts that had already been written by many fine persons, I thought it might be a jolly nice thing to do, on my part, even though I am an incredibly busy person, to just post a small sentence to let said person know that I was here and could handle the thread for a small time, to take the amazingly heavy weight off of the shoulders of those who were trying to handle such a difficult job. now Fluff - are you insinuating that I should tolerate such a microscopic piece of animosity whose mental capacity has not yet sufficiently developed to comprehend my meaning??? Because I really can just in passing this thread, do a very quick post! So, if you would like to take a short break, I really can handle it from here. I hope that you have a WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS. The thread will be taken care of for you and Techie while you enjoy yourselves - don't worry - it is in very good hands - and in the meantime I have ended this thread.

love and hugs to all of you.

Love, Sun XXXXX

Comment

Working...
                                X