Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why am I a thread killer?

I will dear Fluffy - thank you.......
    How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

I mean I will try try again - not that I will give up - I won't give up - I will try again! LOL
      How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Good, SS- let me know if you need any help-I'm always here!
        It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

:H:H

Comment

Same to you Fluffy - I mean, I am here too - so if you need any help.....

Comment

Same here. Just let me know Girlz!
              Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Oh - you are always SO helpful Techie ........

Comment

Oh you're making me blush!
                  Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Oh Okay, I'll stop then...

Comment

FINALLY..................The End.........................

Comment

Well, I need to go and make a veggie shepherds pie but I will be back after that

Comment

nope...I wanna play....cute avatar Fluffy
                          I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                          Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Sun, I just printed out a vegetarian shepherd's pie recipe! Sounds yum, but rather labor intensive. Do you have a tried and true recipe that you love? I've not made it but just got the receipe from Epicurious, my favorite cooking website!

Comment

I just sort of make mine up as I go along........ LOL Today's had kidney beans, tomatoes, onions, carrots, peas, corn, veggie bouillon, then mashed spuds on top. I do one with quorn, one with lentils, one with aduki beans - depends on what I have on hand!! I think I put something else in today's but can't remember what. I love them and they usually feed me for a few days then I freeze what is left!!

Hugs, Sun xx

Comment

Sun, thanks for the info. I think I'll try to find a simpler recipe than the Epi one.

Do you mash the potatoes or use a box kind? I really like Quorn - much better for you than soy!

xx,
                                KG

Comment

Working...
                                X