Why am I a thread killer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh I always mash them, - I have never ever used a box kind! they are so easy to make! I brought a super masher from UK with me!! Some butter and a little milk - yum!!!
    How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

I never use boxed crap either Sun - try to make almost everything from scratch. I cook A LOT!

Comment

Yummy! I 'm hungry now-SS
        Kundalini- I just realized you are Choochie-I read your return thread- Welcome back!

I still win......
        It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

No you don't Fluffy dear 'cos I am still here even though I feel sick 'cos I have eaten too many mince pies (veggie ones of course). they are just SOOO MOREISH !! I shall feel hungover tomorrow due to sugar and fat - yuck!!!
          How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

I had won-ton soup for dinner last night- just what I needed -simple, light, easy to digest...
            Sunshine- I hope you feel better today-we need you here!
            It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

Good Morning Fluffy dear - I feel fine - a bit dry mouthed - too much sugar!! I must watch those mince pies - they are addictive!!

Comment

Had to laugh - even after eating too many, when I was putting them way last night, I almost had another - but retrained myself! LOL

Hugs, Sun x

Comment

Fluff, thanks so much. Yes, I'm really happy right now with what I'm accomplishing - most days AF with no more than 1x per week with a couple of glasses of wine. Feeling super! Now, are you AF or modding?

Comment

*************************THE END*****************************
                    Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

***********NO IT ISN'T ***********************************************

Comment

Hi Kundalini- I have been sans alcohol since December 22- I kind of had a health scare- anxiety issues because of the time of year-plus everyone's b-days at this time- so my blood pressure shot up- and I started having pressure and pains in my chest... anyway went to the hospital- and everything checked out fine except for the blood pressure - which was going from 115/70 up to 147/ 81-like a see-saw....today is the first day I have felt fine-i am going back to the doctor tomorrow...

Techie- and SS- it never will end, you know that.....for example... I submit...The Never Ending Staircase-
                        It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

fluff;1034213 wrote: Hi Kundalini- I have been sans alcohol since December 22- I kind of had a health scare- anxiety issues because of the time of year-plus everyone's b-days at this time- so my blood pressure shot up- and I started having pressure and pains in my chest... anyway went to the hospital- and everything checked out fine except for the blood pressure - which was going from 115/70 up to 147/ 81-like a see-saw....today is the first day I have felt fine-i am going back to the doctor tomorrow...

Techie- and SS- it never will end, you know that.....for example... I submit...The Never Ending Staircase-
                          The hell with the thread, I'm just happy you're OK Fluffer!
                          Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Thanks Techie!
                            ( The thread must go on...)
                            It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

Fluff, good to hear you're ok. Did they tie any of your problems to alcohol - or do you?

KG

Comment

Fluff - you are too young to have BP problems - for some reason, I have thought of you as really young!!! I hope you are okay - please let us know what the doc says tomorrow won't you? And I agree with Techie - to hell with the thread - as long as you are okay!! Hugs to you,

love, Sun xx

Comment

Working...
                                X