Why am I a thread killer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SS- I think the blood pressure see-sawing like that was due to the anxiety issue- but I am seeing the doc today-so I'll see what he says...thanks for thinking of me as young- I guess I am young at heart- I act VERY immature, hee-hee....more than my kids!
    On with the thread! I see I am ahead, again...
    It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

Nope, you are not - 'cos I am here right now.....let us know what the doc says won't you though!

Hugs, Sun xx
      How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Everything checked out fine-
        Still ahead....I think I won!
        It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

That isn't you - that is a fake you, so I win I think - glad check up went okay! you told me you weren't young - that pic is of a young person! LOL

Hugs, Sun x
          How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

My dear SS- You don't think that's me? ( Okay it's not )- I never said I wasn't young -just young at heart, right? But, if you really must know- I am 48-going on 25!
            Oh, and hate to break it to you, but, you DON"T win!
            It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

Okay Fluff, if you are a mere 48, then you need to be a tad more polite to your elders. LOL

Comment

**************************The End******************************

P.S. GREAT News Fluff!!!
                Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Oh,.................oh, never mind - forgot what I was going to say.

KG

Comment

LOL KG !!!!

Comment

KG- Was that a " senior moment"? I do that all the time.......even mid sentence and then *wham!* totally blank...
                      It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

Yes, Fluff probably a senior moment...........frustrating, huh.

Comment

Fluff isn't old enough for senior moments......

Comment

Yes I am, SS- Actually, I've always had senior moments ...
                            It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

Someone once said that the best you can hope for is good health and a bad memory. I think there's merit in that theory.

Comment

I know a lot of "someones" that are always saying something...
                                This someone is saying that this thread has ended...officially.
                                It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

Working...
                                X