• Show
Clear All

Why am I a thread killer?

Techie sighting, everyone!
    Techie...for you...

It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

fluff;1040280 wrote: You must have one of the British keyboards, then....
      :H:H

Comment

BUT I DO !! It has ZED instead of zee !! And spells things like tyre the right way!
        How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

I need to get one of those American/ British translation dictionaries... oh, check this out...
          British to American Translator & British Dictionary
          It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

I LOVE IT FLUFF - I have bookmarked it!!!! One of the first mistakes I made when I came to America was asking someone if their propelling pencil had a rubber on it. The next was telling a chap with whom i worked that I liked his jumper. LOL
            How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

fluff;1040369 wrote: Techie sighting, everyone!
              Techie...for you...

:H:H:H
              Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

The End............................................... ......FINALLY!!!
                Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Hello :new:

Is this the sewing area?

I love :h :h :h threads and would never kill one :upset:

Comment

LOL Tawny!!!

Comment

Instead of killing the thread, we are saving it, each little post is another breath of life for this poor , often forgotten, thread....:h
                      It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

Sunshine- You are so funny! Btw- I typed in " propelling pencil" and it's translation is " propelling pencil"-so you'll have to explain that one to me.... jumper translated to sweater, and rubber= eraser-
                        Now I need an American/ Aussie dictionary- because I have NO CLUE what is being said in the Underoos thread!
                        It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

A propelling pencil is like a pencil that you can push more lead down in - a mechanical pencil! And the underoos thread is probably the same as the Brit slang I would think..... The jumper apparently here is a pinafore dress - or so I was told. which is why the chap was so aghast when I told him I liked it! I have made many faux pas over the years, but most of them, fortunately have been funny!! Telling people I will knock them up in the morning - that sort of thing. Until I leaned that wasn't a good thing to say!! I learned quickly!

Comment

Looks like I DID finish the thread after all - Tra la la !!!!!

Comment

No, you didn't- it just needed a little rest, is all....
                              It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

"Rest" my foot! I had finished it and then you turn up - even after I held your hand!!!!

(meant in the nicest possible way dear Fluff)

Comment

Working...
                                X