Why am I a thread killer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I only took that in the nicest possible way- and I thank you for holding my hand, as well- you are very supportive!
    I am now relieving you of holding on to this thread....it must be taking up too much of your time, Sunny...
    It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

Thank you Fluff. Thank you very much.........................THE END!!!
      Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Techie!- How are you doing? London okay? Let us know...
        It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

I came hoime today. I'm good Fluffernutter. Thanks for asking!

THE END
          Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Eus, you are not a thread killer. I've seen that question so many times over the years. It's just that nobody has anything else to say or they've gone to bed, gone out, haven't come back to your thread. Don't worry about it. It happens. I hope I have been some help.

Comment

Pan, you are obviously new to the thread killer thread? Not sure, but I think it's become an irony thread, i.e. people now keep it alive for fun............

Comment

Techie - you were in London?????? you could have brought me back some Marmite had I known.....
                How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Sun, I buy Marmite at World Market. Do you have one in a major city near you?

Comment

Yes I do and buy it there but a little jar is expensive - techie could have got me a HUGE jar!!!
                    How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Hello there Sshine. I caught marmite. Nasty. I see the doctor in the morning. Will let you know how it turns out! John xx

Comment

I thought Marmite sounded like a small rodent- or marsupial- kind of like a lemur or a sloth...I must check out what is then....I'll be right back...
                        It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

Ha ha ha BONK John - that is me laughing my head off!!

Hugs, Sun XX

Comment

Luv you guys but this IS...................THE END!!!

Comment

Well that's a relief. I wondered when this thread would die. And I think marmite is grody.

Comment

Is Grody good?

Comment

Working...
                                X