Why am I a thread killer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know if I spelled grody right?... um, well no I don't like marmite or vegimite just peanut butter and jelly. I tried to like it. When I go back to New Zealand I could get you a big jar of it.. but the cost of shipping is insane. My little niece LOVES marmite on toast with butter. Maybe I should try it again.... I once trained myself to like olives. And I use to not be able to eat eggs.

Comment

I LOVE Marmite !! I was teasing about grody being nice!! Yes the cost of shipping would be insane otherwise I would have my mum send me some. I get the little jar from World Market but begrudge the price!!

Love, Sun xx
      How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Oh - and Techie -

-----------------------------THE END -----------------------------------------------------
        How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

I'm liking Marmite - just tried it for the first time recently. Yummy in its own way - different, for sure. It's a good way to get B vitamins - even B12 if you're a vegetarian.

Comment

hmmm. I thought marmite was extracted from meat? I could be totally wrong though.

Comment

NO! You are thinking of Bovril. Marmite is a yeast extract and extremely yummy to boot!!!

Comment

Two days of Marmite? Let's move it along, now...
                Ha! Ha! I win! ( Guess you were too busy with your marmite...)
                It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

I think the Marmalade talk killed this thread...therefore...there is...nothing left...to do...but............................THE END!!!
                  Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Ho Hum Techie - this gets boring --------------THE END -------------------------------

Comment

Thanks Ms Shine have a lovely day :-)
                      Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Thank you Techie - the same to you too!

Comment

I'll tell you what's boring...MARMITE!:H
                          It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

Back to Marmite eh Fluff - and I believe it was Ms Fluff that brought it back after complaining about 2 days of Marmite...................

Comment

MARMITE

Comment

And MORE Marmite

Comment

Working...
                                X