Why am I a thread killer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi SS! If you are in Illinois-it has got to be colder than here! Or colder than 32 degrees, anyway- I love Earl Grey tea...
    It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

LOL you two - no, we are indeed having a heatwave - it is actually 32 degrees! probably go to work in shorts today!!
      How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Well, Guess I will put the thread to bed - nighty night. Sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite

Hugs, sun xx
        How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Hi Sunshine- Time for this thread to WAKE UP!!!! Coffee, tea, anyone?
          It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

Good Morning Fluffy dear - Tea for me please with milk,no sugar. Thank you.

Comment

Wow. I'm surprised to find that this thread is still around.

:heart: E

Comment

Yes- Eustacia- look what you started... this thread will NEVER end....!
                It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

Fluff is that you?
                  Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Techie????... Where have you been??.... Are you okay? ....I'm stuck here in a snow storm... all is well, though...
                    Be good in the Boot camp thread- I see it has been overtaken by Aussies...can't get a word in edgewise...jeez...
                    It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

probably my imagination...SO...THIS...IS....THE END!!!
                      Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

fluff;1049159 wrote: Techie????... Where have you been??.... Are you okay? ....I'm stuck here in a snow storm... all is well, though...
                        Be good in the Boot camp thread- I see it has been overtaken by Aussies...can't get a word in edgewise...jeez...
                        Hi Fluff I'm in Atlanta and hope to come home tomorrow. Left this morning after long delay dur to weather. I may be hear for another night. Just post on that bootcamp thread we miss you. Oh I guess I have to do this again....THE END!

Comment

Nope- not yet- this thread will not die...
                          It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

oops-cross post...!
                            I don't know about the boot camp thread- it's ...s c a r y ..like a whole different world...
                            It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

fluff;1049165 wrote: oops-cross post...!
                              I don't know about the boot camp thread- it's ...s c a r y ..like a whole different world...
                              :H:H:H

Comment

Techie - 'sigh' you KNOW as long as I am breathing, this thread will never end!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X