• Show
Clear All

Why am I a thread killer?

I thought this thread died with the "m" word. :H
    I'm scared of the boot camp thread too... :H

Comment

What is the 'm' word Choice?
      How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

I second that query, Choice-what is the "m" word?.... How about misery for all this dang snow that keeps walloping us-NJ- on a weekly basis!
        It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

Do I dare say marmite? :H
          Awww, I miss the snow (I love to ski) .... but I remember getting tired of it after a while.
          I'm so jacked up the seasons at the moment... but hey at least I'm sober right?
          xo

Comment

I got tired of the snow in the city... not skiing in the mountians..
            just needed to clarify.

Comment

Oh! I forgot about the infamous MARMITE-! Ha..Ha!
              I gotta tell, you- when it's dumping almost two feet of snow on you Every Week- and it's always Tuesdays and Wednesdays for some reason...you really start to hate snow! My arms are so tired from shoveling... we bought a snowblower, too-to save money-we used to have our driveway plowed but it costs so much- I guess this was the perfect year to switch to a snow blower- we've saved a ton of money so far...
              Anyway- I win...
              It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

Oh the M word is Marmite. I thought it was Mluff!!!
                Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

OH MARMITE !!!!!! ROTFL Choice!!!!!

No, that didn't end the thread - and techie keeps thinking he ends the thread but the poor chap is delusional. You see, I keep popping up and continuing it.

Like now.........

Hugs, Sun XXX
                  How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Thank you Daisies.....................THE END!!!
                    Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Nope - you see, HERE I AM !!!!!!

Comment

Morning Miss Sunshine!
                        It's a balmy 17 degrees here- and DARK-:upset: I can't wait for spring!
                        I am having a cup of French Vanilla coffee this morning... tea for you? Have you ever tried Chai tea?
                        It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

Good morning dear Fluff - No, I have never tried Chai tea - just finishing my morning cuppa as we speak actually - I just like good old regular tea tea!! With milk, no sugar! It is warm here - 27 degrees - and yes, dark here too! But spring will be it's way before you know it

Hugs, Sun x

Comment

Seems that somebody put a lock on this thread since I've been gone. Who could that be?

Comment

Hallo Eustacia - nice to meet you - I am sunshinedaisies.

Comment

Eustacia- I think someone took the lock off- 'cause this thread just won't stop...
                                Nice to meet you, as well...my name is Fluff
                                It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

Working...
                                X