X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why am I a thread killer?

Roll on up to the fire fluff
    [img] a href=[/img]

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

I swear I'm following the instructions! It does say image location as opposed to image address though?? Didn't seem to matter yesterday though.

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

When you are in Google images and you see an image you want- right click your mouse- then go down to where it says " copy image address" -click it-then go to the thread you want to post and do[img]ctrl and v keys at same time[/img]-and your image should post once you hit reply...
          Keep trying! Remember to click copy image address-not just copy image...
          I cicked your picture address and saw it was a fireplace....
          It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

I clicked on your post address and saw the pic- then right clicked and clicked " copy image address" then went and posted it...
              I see by your address it starts with something different-it says" Google image result for-before the address- that's not right- should just be the address-
              It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

I'm here - not sleeping - just got in from work!! shortly to go to bed - then go back to work!!
                How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

LOVE the fireplace picture!!
                  How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Morning! Stop working so hard, SS! Here's some tea for you...
                    It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

Oh yum - just how I like it - thank you - now......off to work

Comment

I WAS screwing it up. But I've got my diploma now.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

My turn - I want to play too......

Comment

Just have to find a fun picture.....

Comment

I know eh!? Seems I have to look way longer than most folks.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

I sort of got way laid 'cos I had to write a letter to my mum

Comment

Working...
                                X