Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why am I a thread killer?

And now it is nearly bed time
    How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

And now it is morning! I am off to work - Good Morning everyone!!
      How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Well - blow this for a game of soldiers - now it is getting on for bedtime - I mean, come on people - this isn't fun when it is only me here. I could end the thread but that would be too easy so

WHERE IS EVERYONE

Comment

I should be happy 'cos I can end the thread but I am not ...........:upset::upset:

Comment

I scared them all off Sunni--it seems I have a knack for it

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Oh JOY - someone to play with .....................

Comment

Hi girls. Where's hr Fuff n stuff?
                Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

I have been here ALL alone for EVER - I thought I was going to die here all on my tod!!

Comment

Methinks our Fluffer is AWOL.

Um wassa tod?

Yo Techie--how goes?

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Ringing Cedars;1054658 wrote: Methinks our Fluffer is AWOL.

Um wassa tod?

Yo Techie--how goes?
                      good RC going to hit the hay as I have a very early flight tomorrow. Nice to see you!
                      Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Are you half way around the world right now?? Safe passage Techie. xo

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

A tod is being on ones own - as in on my tod - or or my own!

Comment

Where is Fluff????

Comment

Fluff here- thought I would let you win for a while...
                              Alls well- ...Been working on scanning old photographs and putting them on the computer...big project!
                              It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

It is no fun winning when you are playing against yourself though.......

Comment

Working...
                                X