Why am I a thread killer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Keep it down in here!...I am busy! (Very busy-drinking my coffee)...and you're all distracting me! Jeez!...Nice to see you're all keeping this very important thread alive... Good Job!
    It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

Oh, I see how it is... I come back in here- and everyone leaves, well...FINE.
      It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

Oh don't be gettin' yer knickers in a knot now and make up yer mind! Does ya want peace and quiet or company???

You know I'm just teasing, right?

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Do you get them in a knot in Canada RC? In UK we get our knickers in a twist.......
          How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

You live in the UK??? Mine have been in a knot for a few years--oh wait what knickers?

Actually, I heard it on a soap opera 20 years ago.

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Gosh - you have a marvelous memory!! LOL to living in the UK - as the saying goes - you can take the girl out of the country but you can never take the country out of the girl
              How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

I've always heard the knickers in a twist, saying- but either way it's got to be mighty uncomfortable... and also- what 's the difference between knickers and bloomers?
                It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

Bloomers were considered baggy knickers that came halfway down your legs and were tight around your thighs with elastic - knickers are just undies - in my opinion anyway!! Us oldies (well - me LOL) still call them knickers sometimes - but never bloomers - 'cos they aren't !!

Comment

I say to that>>> knickers be gone! Just like this thread.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Blow that for a game of soldiers - the thread doesn't end with you RC - I shall end it !!!!!

-----------------------------THE END -----------------------------------------

Comment

Well I can see that I was sorely needed to come back and finally end this thread. Done!!

Comment

I'll give you 10 minutes of victory KG...oops guess it was 10 seconds. Welcome back!

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Hey RC. Had a great time. Santa Fe is an amazing little city!! Hope all is well with you.

KG

Comment

KG - glad that you had a good time.....welcome back

Comment

Thanks Sun - always nice to be home no matter how good the vacation was.

Comment

Working...
                                X