Why am I a thread killer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Uh uh uhaaa--this thread is on vacation.

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

I don't know how to answer you RC
      How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

No worries Sun

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Be happy!
          "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

Good Morning Miss belle!
            How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Nice to see you Belle! How are you doing?

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Gosh, it is lovely and quiet here this morning, think I will get a cuppa and a book and then I might just CLOSE THIS THREAD

Comment

Well, is has been too quiet for too long. I don't really want to close the thread - JUST KIDDING everyone! You can come back now..............

Hugs, Sun X

Comment

Hi Sun, it's my understanding that you are the ONE person not allowed to close this thread. So, I'm here to help you out.

DONE.............................................. ............................

Comment

It ain't over till it's over....
                      It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

Well KG - very sweet of you, but I can take it from here - morning Fluff! Good to see you xx

Hugs, Sun X

Comment

Back to your caves! Or coffees or crispy crunches--whatever you do when you're not ending this thread. I SHALL REIGN AS THE THREAD KILLER!

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Ringing Cedars;1068780 wrote: Back to your caves! Or coffees or crispy crunches--whatever you do when you're not ending this thread. I SHALL REIGN AS THE THREAD KILLER!
                            Your so right ringing cedars Your the thread killer.........................not

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                            I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Mario-I've never seen you in this thread! You can't kill this thread, I keep telling everyone that-but no-one believes me...
                              It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

Iam in all the threads :-) so i wont kill this 1.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                                I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Working...
                                X