Why am I a thread killer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know...the bear didn't win, that's for sure...
    It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

Maybe I did......... LOL !!
      How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

The BEAR is special :H
        How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

When it's Hibernating.:H
          xo

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

:H:H:H

Comment

Oh Funny RC - ha ha bonk -( me laughing my head off) !!! Well, I am not hibernating now!!! I am up and roaring loud roars!! Or growls - whatever it is that a Pooh does!!! Being a Bear Of Little Brain, I am not sure what my sound sounds like!!!

LOL

Hugs, Sun XX

Comment

Hi Bear- You are not a scary bear- for sure...
                I hope you didn't hurt your head-
                Sunday evening here- raining and gloomy-sigh...
                It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

Good Morning Fluff et al - Monday morning - cold here!! Bears can be VERY scary when they need to be - this one just isn't sure how....

Comment

WARNING: BEARS BONKING HEAD ON CEDARS CAUSES RINGING BOGGLED BRAIN.

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Morning Thread Killers! Stop bonking your heads and ringing your brains- it's Monday morning-so up and at 'em- coffee, tea, ....
                      It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

"yawn" had a lie-in this morning - and still got here to end the thread. That coffee looks delicious Fluff - does it have honey in it??

Comment

It can if you want it to...it's a day old though, we'll have to make a fresh new pot...
                          It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

Too late for coffee now - I might have a decaf tea (English breakfast) if you have one though please? Milk, no sugar. Thank you Fluff!!

Comment

Okay- SS- here's some tea for you... Milk is around somewhere- oh, there's a little cookie on the saucer...enjoy!
                              It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

Why, thank you my dear!! Se sweet of you.......

Comment

Working...
                                X