• Show
Clear All

Why am I a thread killer?

I've never hear of Old Sid....
    It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

Who is Old Sid?
      How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

fluff;1083077 wrote: Apology accepted....
        ROTFL
        How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Hi Sunshine! How's it going today? We have more snow- unbelievable- Friday was in the 70's and now we're back to this! Hope you have a super day!
          It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

Oh Fluff - I totally understand - we had 74 yesterday and today we have snow flurries and 37 - crazy! Spring was supposed to have sprung and the grass was supposed to have has riz and the boyd was supposed to have been on the wing, which was absurd 'cos I heard the wing was on the boyd!!!!

Comment

Boyd? Is that another British word I have to look up? Actually that sounds very New York/New Joiseyish
              Well- I looked at the 10 day forecast for Huntington Beach, Ca-( that's where we are going on Saturday) and it's only going to be in the 60's- that's not what I expected...I want 80's!
              Looks like you and RC-where is she, btw(?)- will be owning this thread for a while- take good care of it- and then I will take it back April 3rd....
              Hope you have a good weekend...
              It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

Oh dear - looks like I have it then.......... Can't remember where the rhyme came from - my mum used to say it every spring - everything rhymed with boyd - absoyd - hoyd - and so on - have no idea where she got it from. It still makes me laugh!!! Have fun in CA !!

Comment

Just a quick stop-by win, and then finish packing...my plane leaves at 3pm...
                  Winning!
                  It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

Going to miss you Fluffy - have fun. But of course, now I am way ahead and will WIN

Comment

Not so fast Sugar Bear.

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Oh golly, she's back........ ahem - Good Morning RC !!!!!

Comment

Hey! Guess what? I really am winning ! Hi RC !!! LOL Hi Fluff! Yes, it is me, and I am here

WINNING

Comment

Actually, I am really PETER RABBIT in disguise and I am winning ahead of all of you!!!!!

Comment

Am I REALLY the only one here?????

Comment

Maybe Old Sid is lurking?

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Working...
                                X