Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why am I a thread killer?

yeah well not here!

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Ringing Cedars;1121389 wrote: When you reach goal 2--I may give you a day or two.

Mkay, Ill check back then
      Living on Planet Sober since 05/02/11

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

I've learned to never be sure--but I take my chances

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Nelz;1121408 wrote: Mkay, Ill check back then
          Hey you can always try!

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

I'm back - off you go everybody.................
            How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

You think you're clever eh Zen? wish I was clever like you Brian (this is where I find out how old you are if you remember that)
              How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Victory is MINE! (Said in Stewie Griffin voice)

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

Zenstyle;1121855 wrote: And I officially win while you're listening to that clip... mwaaahaaahaaa....
                  do you remember it????? - oh never mind you don't - don't you remember in Britain - the advert with the two little brothers - one older one younger with cereal, one explaining to the other something about cereal, and the little one at the end says "I wish I was clever like you Brian". Guess not - I must be older than you. Or maybe they didn't have it in Scotland LOL

And nelz - who is Stewie griffin???

Comment

And I quoted the wrong post - duh - oh I am SO smart!!!!!

Comment

I tried Googling it and others have too, but it can't be found - it was such a cute advert and I have often said it at work - and of course the Americans with whom i work just look at me blankly!!! I left England when I was 23 but still remember that advert! AND Reginald Molehusband!!! LOl

sun X

Comment

YES - 'people came from miles around to see Reginald Molehusband park'(cue the postman, milkman, schoolchildren, mums with babies, workmen, etc., etc., LOL). That was ME !!!

LOL !!

Comment

Nothin else to do after midnight, might as well, kill another thread

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

What are you all going on about!?? I don't know any of those people get them out of here please!

So sorry Nelz

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

No - but I always loved the Reginald Molehusband ad!! Made me laugh!!

Off with you Nelz and RC!

I win :H

Hugs, Sun X

Comment

Off with us?? What say you Zen and Nelz?

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Working...
                                X