Why am I a thread killer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why not just print the doh? Um chic? More like Bohemian hippie throw back.:H
    Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

But it IS a cheque Nelz......
      How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Warning: Check Nelz's cheques.

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

Comment

Oh My Gosh - YES!!
          How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Hey - you all know what?

I AM WINNING......AGAIN !!

Comment

Hope you enjoyed your moment of glory. hehehe

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

ha ha ha bonk.....:H:H

Comment

nanner nanner---you missed me! :alf:

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

/adjusting the cross hairs on my big ol scope
                    Living on Planet Sober since 05/02/11

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

Is the big old scope your nose Nelz? Couldn't think what else there would be hairs in.....

Comment

sunshinedaisies;1152774 wrote: Is the big old scope your nose Nelz? Couldn't think what else there would be hairs in.....
                        LMAO! I dont even have a reply for that, and I dont get speechless very often :goodjob:
                        Living on Planet Sober since 05/02/11

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

Nelz;1152558 wrote: /adjusting the cross hairs on my big ol scope:sofa:

Nelz;1152789 wrote:
                          I dont even have a reply for that, and I dont get speechless very often
                          me neither

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Morning all - well, actually it is afternoon! And I have a cold so am whingeing. Whinge, grumble grumble.

Hugs to you all,

Love, Sun XX

Comment

Okay - did everyone think they would catch my cold????? Well - I have news for you all - you can't catch it over the WEBZ !!!!

So - anyway I have been winning for AGES !!!!

Love and hugs to all of you,

sun

P.S. I feel wonderful so it is safe to come back now LOL

Comment

Well, I wanted to win, but I didn't want it to be this easy........ this makes it boring.....

Comment

Working...
                                X