Why am I a thread killer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sadie Bear;1181048 wrote: Just starting out.
    Do you think it is spam?
    How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Definately not spam...........Definately
      Living on Planet Sober since 05/02/11

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

sunshinedaisies;1181119 wrote: Do you think it is spam?
        Why do you think that??
        Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

one post - just starting out - nothing else said........
          How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

yep, less than five words--I was thinking the same thing.

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

Comment

just starting out
              Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

techie;1181807 wrote: just starting out
                This isnt the famed, 3 word thread, use as many characters as you'd like LOLz
                Living on Planet Sober since 05/02/11

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

Nelz;1181949 wrote: This isnt the famed, 3 word thread, use as many characters as you'd like LOLz
                  LOL

Um, where would that thread be??? Must be dead.:H

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Techie - are you soon-to-be-spam????

Comment

ROTFLMBO Zen -- NO YOU DON'T

Comment

Sorry Zen .......:H:H

Comment

Zenstyle;1182015 wrote: This is a new piece of information. (Well, not exactly new as you told me in PM... "recently new" then...) :H

I had no idea there was so much to spamming... they have their own etiquette then? Something like honour amongst thieves... )

p.s. I WIN!!!
                          I learned this from Tawny. She's the Spam Bagging Queen! And I am now winning.:H

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Oh Zenstyle I really was - LOL Oh - RC - lovely to see you - Good Morning !

Comment

No, I AM

Comment

Good Morning Miss Zenstyle !!

Actually it is good afternoon now

And I will be leaving for work shortly, I am sure you will be pleased to hear !!! LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X