Why am I a thread killer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Sunni, Congratulations! You've won the thread! I went to bed at 12:30- which is way past my usual time- I'm such a wimp....
    It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

LOL Fluff - I was in bed by 10 something!! Anyway - Happy new year my friend! :l

Love, sun X
      How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Well, I guess my plan to have the last post for 11 failed........but mark my words......I will OWN 2012

rubs hands together does the eeeeeevul scientist laugh
        Living on Planet Sober since 05/02/11

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

YAWN....... Dream on Nelz....
          How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

You can't own 2012- Sunni owns it...
            You're an evil scientist? Cool- I always wanted to be one of those...muyahhahaaaa...
            It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

Okay - Fluffy my dear - you have had long enough of being the last one here - I am taking over now - thanks for holding down the fort though - hugs to you. :l :H

Sun XX

Comment

Im still honing my skills to get the last post of '12......Defeat........is NOT an option

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

Well, hallo there Nelz! Now, to get the last post of 2012...... you will have to outsmart me! And I am a blonde !!!! ROTFLMBO !!!

Comment

sunshinedaisies;1243070 wrote: Well, hallo there Nelz! Now, to get the last post of 2012...... you will have to outsmart me! And I am a blonde !!!! ROTFLMBO !!!
                    Well then, I should pretty much have it all wrapped up then...........bbhbhwwaaaaa

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

Let me just go and have a quick check on who got the first post of 2012 after NELZ said he was going to get it..................

Oh yes......... It was

........................THE BLONDE.................

Comment

Well, after a month of being here - it seems that I finally did indeed kill the thread !!!!!

Comment

/Laughs out loud

I just wanted you to run down to the cellar and dust it off.........I LOVE having minions

/eeeeeeevullllll laugh

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

HA !! Laughing so hard at the absurdity of me being your minion that I can't think of anything funny to put !!!!!

Comment

Would you settle for indispensable helper? Of course there is no increase in compensation, but you get that corner office and restroom key

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

Ahem - seeing as I not not see that you are in charge of this thread, why would I even consider being an indispensable helper? I already have the key to the loo and have the penthouse suite so don't need the corner office. You can keep it nelz. My suite has a lovely loo - complete with attached bathroom - shame you have to share with your minions - ROTFLMBO !!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X