Why am I a thread killer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zenstyle;1386413 wrote: Oh for Goodness Sakes! Are you lot STILL here???
    Yep... You can't get rid of us....
    Techie, pictures of bombs will not end the thread, btw...
    Nelz, you're a survivor! Roaches win! Just kidding, I don't do that stuff.Seriously.
    It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

:H:H:H
      Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

NELZ YOU LEAVE FLUFF ALONE OR YOU WILL HAVE ME TO DEAL WITH

How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

TECHIE YOU LEAVE FLUFF ALONE OR YOU WILL HAVE ME TO DEAL WITH

How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

sorry :upset::upset::upset:
            Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Thank you - she is a sweetie - :l:l

Comment

Sorry Techie - I may have gone over the top - please accept my apologies :l:h

Comment

It's Okay, Sunshine...Techie doesn't scare me...
                  I'm still here!
                  It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

Hey Fluff long time no see, like Sunshine says you are too sweet to be messing about with the big boys so run along now and I will man the fort.
                    "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
                    AF - JAN 1st 2010
                    NF - May 1996

Comment

AHEM...... Exccuuuusseee me - who will man the fort?? I am doing quite well thanks chill - you can help if you like but no worries - I have it under control :H:H

Comment

/Sneaks in Ninja like and does maniacal evil laugh

Mine....MINE.....its allllllllllllllllllll MINE
                        Living on Planet Sober since 05/02/11

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

Oh Nelz - you and your Ninja stuff - ROTFLMBO !!!!!

hugs XX

Comment

P.S. it is mine again :H:H

Comment

Do I need to use my Humane Officer skills to tame you lot?

BTW If there is no fluff allowed then I would have to impound the fluff.
                              I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

BTW If there is no fluff allowed then I would have to impound the fluff.
                                I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                                X