Why am I a thread killer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No impounding needed...as I am quite able taking over this thread without further ado..
    in other words... I WIN!
    It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

fluff;1387290 wrote: No impounding needed...as I am quite able taking over this thread without further ado..
      in other words... I WIN!

LOL Newb I got dis
      Living on Planet Sober since 05/02/11

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

Nelz- go back to bed... it's too early for you to sneak in here.
        It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

Okay Fluff - I decided that a day is long enough for you to be in charge but i am back now - thank you SO much though - you really are a sweetie - love and hugs,

Sun XXXX
          How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

When Fluff posts here it means only one thing. It's the END!!!
            Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

fluff;1387297 wrote: Nelz- go back to bed... it's too early for you to sneak in here.
              Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnobody expects the Spanish Inqisit..............errrr I mena Nelz

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

I don't speak Spanish nelz - can you translate please - ROTFLMBO !!!!!!!
                How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Sunshine killed the thread! Well, you had it for tow days , now it's mine...
                  It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

Fluff I am so sorry to tell you this but this thread is MINE :P
                    I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

I noticed I spelled two as tow...I 'm sorry about that. Anyhoo, No, Drifty, I am the winner of this thread....
                      It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

Watch it Fluff you could get stuck on one of my cats.
                        I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

I used to be able to eat a whole jar of Fluff marshmallow mmmmm mmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmm

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, 8 hours later.....................I "think" I finally got this thing

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

That's right Nelz- you gotta stay away for a while...it's pretty early here so looks like I'm going to keep this as my thread a bit longer than you...
                              Drifty- Your cats won't like me... I'm green and bite!
                              It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

Amazing that this thread has been going since March 2007 with such an innocuous start... Your perseverance is astonishing. Well done!
                                If you think you're free, there's no escape possible. ~Ram Dass

Comment

Working...
                                X