Why am I a thread killer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But....... little old ME is still here !!!!!!
    How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

sunshinedaisies;1392095 wrote: But....... little old ME is still here !!!!!!
      LOVE your avatar too, totally suits you, cos you are a love able teddy bear :l

Comment

Thank you dear Kuya - yours is sort of scary right now - LOL
        How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

sunshinedaisies;1392109 wrote: Thank you dear Kuya - yours is sort of scary right now - LOL
          It's my way of laughing at the situation, Sun. Laughter is the best policy methinks :H:H

Comment

That is very true kuya - when one thinks about it which of course I didn't - Bears Of little Brain tend not too......... LOL

Comment

/setting up laser alarm system as to NEVER lose control of this place again :H
              Living on Planet Sober since 05/02/11

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

Nelz;1392260 wrote: /setting up laser alarm system as to NEVER lose control of this place again :H
                BBBWWWHHHHAAAAA HAHAHAHA Nelz made a funny !!!!!!!!! :H:H:H

Comment

sunshinedaisies;1392274 wrote: BBBWWWHHHHAAAAA HAHAHAHA Nelz made a funny !!!!!!!!! :H:H:H

/kicking piece of crap "ACME roadrunner" brand alarm system
                  Living on Planet Sober since 05/02/11

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

Tee hee heee :l

Comment

It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

Okay Fluffy dearest - I decided you have had this thread for long enough - oh by the way I think I really HAVE killed a thread - LOL the "Quick Note Setting record straight". I seem to have killed it........

Comment

sunshinedaisies;1392649 wrote: Okay Fluffy dearest - I decided you have had this thread for long enough - oh by the way I think I really HAVE killed a thread - LOL the "Quick Note Setting record straight". I seem to have killed it........

Comment

Good Morning Kuya !!!

Comment

sunshinedaisies;1392649 wrote: Okay Fluffy dearest - I decided you have had this thread for long enough - oh by the way I think I really HAVE killed a thread - LOL the "Quick Note Setting record straight". I seem to have killed it........
                              No You Didn't Sun !!

You made us Laugh at the top of our lungs...

Made us appreciate your strength and humor in the face of a frightening situation...

And most importantly...taught us all a new internet abbreviation !

:thanks:
                              :h
                              On My Own Way Out Since May 20, 2012
                              *If you think poorly of yourself, you can fail with a clear conscience.
                              https://www.mywayout.org/community/f11/tool-box-27556.html tool box
                              https://www.mywayout.org/community/f19/newbies-nest-30074.html newbie nest

Comment

Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Working...
                                X