Why am I a thread killer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yawwwwnnnnnnnnnnnnn...................zzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.........
    It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

Never fear, AWOL Nelz is here
      Living on Planet Sober since 05/02/11

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

Well hallo AWOL Nelz - please, in the nicest of possible ways - feel free to go AWOL again - I am here now - love and hugs,

Sun XXX
        How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Psssssssssssssttttttttttt.....

Comment

Zenstyle;1395218 wrote: Psssssssssssssttttttttttt.....
            Everybody run! Zenny sprung a leak!!!! Gonna be flyin around here like a broken balloon

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

Nelz;1395224 wrote: Everybody run! Zenny sprung a leak!!!! Gonna be flyin around here like a broken balloon
              LOL Nelz :H:H:H
              How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Tum te tum te tum. Hmmm no-one here, no-one sees me, just the way I like it. Ssshhhhh! :sofa:
                You were born with wings, why prefer to crawl through life? Rumi

:lilangel:

Comment

FreeFly;1397154 wrote: Tum te tum te tum. Hmmm no-one here, no-one sees me, just the way I like it. Ssshhhhh! :sofa:
                  You are right Free - I didn't see you - otherwise I would have been here sooner - LOL

Comment

Darn it! Thought my invisibility cloak had me covered there. Still, bet you can't see me now... eeky:

Comment

Ha! Like Id miss a thread around this joint............lmao

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

Goodness me - at least give me a little while here in charge of the thread !!!! And no, Free - I would get your money back on the invisibility cloak - LOL......

Comment

Hmmm.. just cos you got a big sexy bike doesn’t mean you got this thread matey boy. Nighty

Comment

x-post Sun! I have other magical means to take over this thread

Comment

FreeFly;1397233 wrote: Hmmm.. just cos you got a big sexy bike doesn?t mean you got this thread matey boy. Nighty
                              LOL - I thought you were talking to me and I was about to tell you I am NOT a BOY !!!!!

Comment

Well Miss Sunshine, you never come across as a boy! Now we have that cleared up I think I can safely look after the thread for the night. Sleepy time coming. Nighty night xxxx

Comment

Working...
                                X