Why am I a thread killer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am here !!!!! And having an awesome time - even though I have been stung by a wasp - a californian wasp. Which hurt less than one in illinois!!!
    How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

fluff;1398765 wrote:
      :H:H:H:H
      Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

sunshinedaisies;1398867 wrote: I am here !!!!! And having an awesome time - even though I have been stung by a wasp - a californian wasp. Which hurt less than one in illinois!!!
        So sorry to hear about the wasp. Have a wonderful time sweetie!!!
        Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TECHIE and I will let you have this thread for the DAY as a birthday pressie :H:H
          How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Comment

sunshinedaisies;1399276 wrote: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TECHIE and I will let you have this thread for the DAY as a birthday pressie :H:H
              Too bad for Techie, I dont share so well with others..........he heeeee
              Living on Planet Sober since 05/02/11

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

Comment

Happy Birthday, Techie!

It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

fluff;1399515 wrote: Happy Birthday, Techie!

Thank you so much Fluff. Number 11 :H:H:H:H

Comment

Hope it's a happy one Techie! Attached files [img]/converted_files/1968918=7083-attachment.jpg[/img]
                      You were born with wings, why prefer to crawl through life? Rumi

:lilangel:

Comment

Okay - birthday is over.... I am back....

Comment

Hiya Sunny, me here too Guess I got it covered, at least for 30 mins as my lovely bed is calling. Hope it's sunny in Sunny land :l

Comment

Hi Free - yes, I can take it from here. And yes, it is very sunny here right now.... having a lovely time on my trip and can still watch over this one.....

Comment

Oooh what trip?

Comment

I came to CA to meet up with a friend from MWO and got stung by a Yellow jacket and it got infected so i couldn't go kayaking 'cos my arm swelled up so much........SOB

Comment

Working...
                                X