Why am I a thread killer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sun, sorry to hear that. Having googled I now know you were in fact attacked by a predatory wasp and not an anorak! :H
    You were born with wings, why prefer to crawl through life? Rumi

:lilangel:

Comment

Step back ya'll, and let a pro handle this
      Living on Planet Sober since 05/02/11

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

Nelz;1400169 wrote: Step back ya'll, and let a pro handle this
        BwwaaaaHaaaaaHaaaaaaa

Ahem....... Sorry Nelz - the antibiotics must be affecting me.....
        How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

FreeFly;1400145 wrote: Sun, sorry to hear that. Having googled I now know you were in fact attacked by a predatory wasp and not an anorak! :H
          LOL Free - I didn't know it was called a yellow jacket either until my hostess told me to tell the doctor that THAT is what I was stung by !!
          How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Poor Sunny! Hope your arm is better...in fact it MUST hurt to type your messages...you just let that arm rest- I'll watch the thread for now...
            (Hope you are prepared for the impending storm-I think it's going to hit you, too. I'm in Northwest, NJ- so don't know what to expect...we had a "Frankenstorm" last year as well- had no electricity for 6 days!)
            It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

Oh Fluff - my arm is fine to type - gosh yes, watch out for that storm - it sounds bad - I should be fine - it won't come near me

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ham6vFy8v2I[/video]]The Boys are Back in Town - Thin Lizzy (1976) - YouTube

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

Love that song Nelz...... But it makes no difference - I am here too !!!!

Comment

Best take cover Sun
                    Attached files [img]/converted_files/1969740=7086-attachment.jpg[/img]

Comment

ROTFLMBO - That is a bit below the belt Free !!!! :H:H:H

Comment

ok perhaps but watch out for this little guy cos he's knocking about waiting for you too!

Attached files [img]/converted_files/1969773=7087-attachment.jpg[/img]

Comment

FreeFly;1400989 wrote: ok perhaps but watch out for this little guy cos he's knocking about waiting for you too!
                          WHO or WHAT is that?????

P.S. What is DID/MPD ????

Comment

Attached files [img]/converted_files/1969805=7088-attachment.jpg[/img]

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

He's an anorak! :stomper:

Dissassociative Identity Disorder aka Multiple Personality Disorder. Just a thought. Hek I don't know. Seems everyone's gone a little bonkers around here.

Comment

ROTFLMBO - you both made me laugh!!!!

Nelz with your picture and free with your post!! Free I agree with you - it seems that it doesn't take much around here these days to set people off - I steer clear of ALL of it !!!

But on a different theme - you two can really take a break - I have things covered now - go and chill and have fun !!

love, sun XX

Comment

Working...
                                X