Why am I a thread killer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SbUC-UaAxE[/video]]Guns N' Roses - November Rain - YouTube
    Living on Planet Sober since 05/02/11

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

I think I am missing something Nelz - it is chilly here but NO rain....... LOL - go back to bed......
      How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Ahem! Thanks for looking after this thread for me... you all rock! I'm fine now... youz can all go home. Ta ta!!! Don't let the door hit youz on the way out! Seeeee ya!!!!

:H

Comment

HALLOOOOO Zen !! Nice of you to pop in - I am sure you have much better things to do though than hang around THIS old thread, so no worries - good to see you though - but BYYEEEE :H:H
          How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Such a polite group of people in here, always willing to go the extra mile........:H

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

But of COURSE Nelz, after all, I am a BRIT - we are known for our politeness !!!! :H:H

Comment

Aren't we just, now off you go. Why don't you all have a lovely Saturday lie in and I'll look after things here
                You were born with wings, why prefer to crawl through life? Rumi

:lilangel:

Comment

Ya'll lucky Im goin into work today......elsewise Id P30n this place

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

Me too - off to work. Nelz - what is P30n ????

Sun XX

Comment

P30N is geek speak for OWN

Im not a geek(not smuuuuurt eeeenuf for dat) but I play one on TV

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

WHY ON EARTH does P3ON mean OWN ????? (I am OBVIOUSLY not smart enough to be a geek - LOL)

Comment

Its kind of like L33T meaning: Elite those crazy techies, I tell ya

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

L33T ???? Okay - a whole new language to me.... I think I will stick to ENGLISH. Like colour and humour....... LOL

Comment

Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Looks like Techie's ears were burning.............lmao

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

Working...
                                X