Why am I a thread killer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL - Night free - BTW I loved the utube thingie of the 2 year old teaching yoga!!!!
    How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Tee hee! Have a great day Sunny :rays: and anyone else dropping by (no need to post though, I got it here)
      You were born with wings, why prefer to crawl through life? Rumi

:lilangel:

Comment

Good Grief - Morning already????
        How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Oh, it is indeed.....got the rest of the week off.....and NOTHIN to do but own this place. :new:
          Living on Planet Sober since 05/02/11

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

Attached files [img]/converted_files/1984516=7133-attachment.jpg[/img]

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZD74-1G9o_U[/video]]The Doors - The End (full version) - YouTube
              Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Attached files [img]/converted_files/1984731=7135-attachment.jpg[/img]

Comment

....of the END !
                  Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

You funny Techie :H

Comment

At the risk of giving my age away, I saw the Doors live, WAY back in 1968 when they were SO new !!!!! And so was I - I must have been about 3 or 4 years old at the time - ROTFLMBO !!!!!!!

Comment

sunshinedaisies;1411394 wrote: At the risk of giving my age away, I saw the Doors live, WAY back in 1968 when they were SO new !!!!! And so was I - I must have been about 3 or 4 years old at the time - ROTFLMBO !!!!!!!

Comment

Pardon me and the fellas are coming home for the night...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rKoXHORoeU
                          Living on Planet Sober since 05/02/11

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

Nice tune Nelz!!!! )

Comment

I can't stop staring at Techie's picture... it's so mesmerizing...:schmokin:
                              It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

Morning everyone. I like your new avatar Fluffy, it's a very funny thing

Comment

Working...
                                X