Why am I a thread killer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes techie - think of the bears and fluffs in the woods - I KNOW you have a heart in there somehere. 'Scuse me while I go and dry heave...... again......
    How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Oh you know I love the Fluffs, bears, fly's of the Forum. I even love bears that are targets for wasps :l
      Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

We just have to try and avoid them while we steal their honey :H:H:H
        How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

I never realized till now that we joined MWO at the same time! Oh enough of that the thread ends here!!!
          Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Gosh Techie - so we did - oh well - so you can leave now then - byee - nice knowing you. Hugs and love XXXXXX

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FREEFLY - you are allowed to have the thread today unless someone in bovver boots comes along and takes it from you

Comment

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY_FREEFLY!!!!!:bday2:
                It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

Ooooh Fluffy Pooh birthday wishes I feel all warm and fuzzy inside - thanks guys :l:l:l

Now back off, got 2 hours left of my birthday :H:H Ha ha, It's all mine!!
                  You were born with wings, why prefer to crawl through life? Rumi

:lilangel:

Comment

Very cute post Fluff. Enjoy the rest of your day Fly. Where is the bear? You see now girls, I'm nothing less than a caring, fun loving guy but one who MUST comply by the National MWO Thread Standards and declare the offical END of this thread!

Go back to your homes people there is nothing to see here!

Comment

:stomper::stomper: No Techie, you go away. It's MY birthday

Me no see you! :lalala::lalala:
                      You were born with wings, why prefer to crawl through life? Rumi

:lilangel:

Comment

techie;1413618 wrote: Very cute post Fluff. Enjoy the rest of your day Fly. Where is the bear? You see now girls, I'm nothing less than a caring, fun loving guy but one who MUST comply by the National MWO Thread Standards and declare the offical END of this thread!

Go back to your homes people there is nothing to see here!
                        TECHIE - SHAME ON YOU !!!!! Everyone is allowed to have the thread on their birthday - it is an unwritten rule. I even told YOU that YOU could !!! That is mean of you do this to Free !!!!! Shame on YOU !!!!!! I thought you a better soul than this .......

Comment

sunshinedaisies;1413733 wrote: TECHIE - SHAME ON YOU !!!!! Everyone is allowed to have the thread on their birthday - it is an unwritten rule. I even told YOU that YOU could !!! That is mean of you do this to Free !!!!! Shame on YOU !!!!!! I thought you a better soul than this .......

Comment

Techie - what is wrong with you ?????

Comment

Break time is over..........My turn to start the week off right in here :gramps:
                              Living on Planet Sober since 05/02/11

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

yes, me too........

Comment

Working...
                                X