Why am I a thread killer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And I thought the Fluffermeister had it until she went all Marilyn on us. Guess she was kinda fluffy though

And yes Pooh, The Fly will NEVER be caught in a trap!

That's all, nighty night :h

and that really is the end, hahahaha
    You were born with wings, why prefer to crawl through life? Rumi

:lilangel:

Comment

techie;1414725 wrote:
      :H:H

Comment

Free
        Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Lol! Any relation Techie?

Right, nighty all :h Attached files [img]/converted_files/1987992=7161-attachment.jpg[/img]

Comment

techie;1414725 wrote:

WOW, well played techie......well played, I cant touch that one :H
            Living on Planet Sober since 05/02/11

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

And, seeing as I seem to be the relatively sane one here, I will bid you all a good night and sweet dreams - (one of these days i will learn to post pics, THEN you will all watch out !!!! LOL)

night night all :l:l:l
              How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Love ya bear nite nite!
                Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

sunshinedaisies;1414734 wrote: And, seeing as I seem to be the relatively sane one here, I will bid you all a good night and sweet dreams - (one of these days i will learn to post pics, THEN you will all watch out !!!! LOL)

night night all :l:l:l
                  Just to make this thread a bit more interesting. Here ya go

Look in the middle of the reply box when you answer or start a thread.

It starts out with 2 A's, then the word fonts, then sizes, another A underlined, smiley face, then you;ll see a paper clip.

Click on the little arrow to the right of the paper clip(attachments)

When you do that another dialog box will open for you.(Manage Attachments)

Look for the "Choose file" button and click it.

Find the file you want to post and click "Open"

The Manage Attachments box will come back up, then click upload

Now your file is ready to post

Click on the arrow by the paper clip again and you will see something like this
                  [ATTACHMENT](a set of numbers)[/ATTATCHMENT], that will be your file. Put your cursor in your reply box and click on that.

Submit your reply and the pic will be there.

That "sounds" hard, but its super easy....feel free to ask me any questions!
                  Living on Planet Sober since 05/02/11

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

Thank you Nelz - I shall remember that - when I find a suitable picture - LOL..... off to work :l
                    How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Nelz;1414803 wrote: Just to make this thread a bit more interesting. Here ya go

It starts out with 2 A's, then the word fonts, then sizes, another A underlined, smiley face, then you;ll see a paper clip.

[ATTACHMENT](a set of numbers)[/ATTATCHMENT], that will be your file. Put your cursor in your reply box and click on that.

Excellent instruction.

Comment

Nelz;1414803 wrote: Just to make this thread a bit more interesting. Here ya go

Woops... I didn't mean to post that... Dammit Nelz!!! Look what you made me do!!!

Comment

wow what skill :H

Comment

techie;1415012 wrote: wow what skill :H
                            I know right!!! Most people can't cut cucumbers that well...

Comment

for you Zen...

Comment

and...

Comment

Working...
                                X