Why am I a thread killer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fluff;1415169 wrote: It's veggie luv...!!!!
    Yikes Fluffer that image is a bit frightening. Reminds of those aliens in a movie that pop out of one's abdomen :H
    Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

:bedtime:

Attached files [img]/converted_files/1988444=7171-attachment.jpg[/img]
      You were born with wings, why prefer to crawl through life? Rumi

:lilangel:

Comment

Last chance for someone to steal ownership of this thread

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nv5XOi5KZs
        Living on Planet Sober since 05/02/11

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

I didn't have time to watch the whole thing Nelz but am sure it was lovely - however, there is a Bear of Little Brain that doesn't need to watch stuff or post pics to steal the thread 'cos...............

SHE IS THE THREAD LOL NO-ONE CAN TAKE IT OVER WHILE I AM HERE LOL
          How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

I might not know how to post pictures but I DO know how to WRITE BIG
            How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

It is now my mission in life to teach you how to post pix.......I gave ya some step by steps, have you tried it yet......
              Living on Planet Sober since 05/02/11

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

No - haven't had a chance - I have to find a suitable picture first - and some of us work.... and I have no idea where to look for a pic or what sort of pic to look for - I have NO imagination !!!!!!! ROTFLMBO !!!!!

Night night - love and hugs,

sun XX

Comment

sunshinedaisies;1415250 wrote: I might not know how to post pictures but I DO know how to WRITE BIG
                  :H:H

I want to see the pic you come up with Sunny and you can't disappoint Nelz now can you
                  You were born with wings, why prefer to crawl through life? Rumi

:lilangel:

Comment

sunshinedaisies;1415254 wrote: No - haven't had a chance - I have to find a suitable picture first - and some of us work.... and I have no idea where to look for a pic or what sort of pic to look for - I have NO imagination !!!!!!! ROTFLMBO !!!!!

Night night - love and hugs,

sun XX
                    Just go to Google images, type something like..."funny bear", and you'll get a bunch of stuff-then right click your mouse and click "copy image URL" and then click on the picture icon in your post page and paste it in the box that says http...very easy...
                    It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

ROTFLMBO !!!!! (I will be if it doesn't work !!!!!!) Attached files [img]/converted_files/1988684=7173-attachment.jpg[/img]

Comment

Attached files [img]/converted_files/1988687=7174-attachment.jpg[/img]

Comment

Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Hey techie - I said I could

WRITE BIG

Not do BIG PICTURES!!!!!

Comment

sunshinedaisies;1415514 wrote: Hey techie - I said I could

WRITE BIG

Not do BIG PICTURES!!!!!
                              :H Happy Thanksgiving sunshine :l

Comment

You too techie :l

Comment

Working...
                                X