Why am I a thread killer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry my secretary left, what did you say??????
    sigpicXXX

Comment

Hi! I'm here Don't worry thread I won't kill you.
      "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

I am about to get medievil ..........:bat
        Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Comment

For Goodness sake thread,

Just Die whydoncha???

Satori

xxx
          "Though there are many paths at the foot of the mountain - all those who reach the top see the same moon - as any fule kno"

Comment

Phew - that seems to have done it!

Satori

xxx
            "Though there are many paths at the foot of the mountain - all those who reach the top see the same moon - as any fule kno"

Comment

oops - maybe not

pixie
              AF since 6JUN2012

Comment

Attached files [img]/converted_files/236765=957-attachment.gif[/img]
                sigpicXXX

Comment

LMAO!!!

Comment

I am tired of waking up every morning only to find this thread still alive and kicking. By midnight tonight it will be gone. Mark my words.
                    I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

What does that mean actually, "mark my words"? Would that be like scribbling over what you wrote so I wouldn't be able to read them anymore? Then it would be like you said nothing at all. Is that what you mean Lushy? Cause I can do that!
                      Learning to live life on the outside of a bottle. :flower:

Comment

Didit, she's just trying to be tough again, don't worry about it, carry on
                        "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Me too ...........
                          sigpicXXX

Comment

Didit's sarcasm is the exact reason this thread needs to end.

Comment

Now, Now Lushy. Don't you have a function to go to tonight? Off you go

Comment

I will hunt down a laptop and keep an eye on this thread so watch what you say....

Comment

Working...
                                X