Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why am I a thread killer?

ME strangling YOU..

By the look of things you have just eaten my brother.. Don't deny it, I can see his head poking out of your beak... Mind you, I can also see that the rest of his poor body is hanging out of your bum...

Here Tiddles, Tiddles...
    A F F L..
    Alcohol Free For Life

Comment

Kitties are yummy!

Comment

What happened to the person who started this thread. I've been around for a few weeks and have not seen any posts by her?

Just curious.
        If I ruin my body where will I live? :ranger

Comment

We have tied her up and put her in the cupboard under the stairs... Now she really is a thread killer, so we won't be letting her anywhere near this one..

Lucky, I have given my local Chinese take away your address, they were running short of crispy duck...
          A F F L..
          Alcohol Free For Life

Comment

Irish, I think that pic looks like you are hugging lucky ........
            sigpicXXX

Comment

You are so right Betty, I am the FRIENDLY one, and I am holding duckie so tight, but only in an affectionate way you understand, if only she would..

Right, I am now off to my meditation group for a few hours and I shall return feeling so serene and just loving everyone, even the Duck....
              A F F L..
              Alcohol Free For Life

Comment

OK Louise, I will look after this while you are away .......
                sigpicXXX

Comment

Ok Betty, I'm back, anything to report, is the thread safe ???
                  If it is then you can go and have a quick cup of tea and a biscuit and relax for a bit.. I shall keep guard now..

A F F L..
                  Alcohol Free For Life

Comment

It is so funny to me that you are protecting a thread that was closed days ago......Remember? By me?
                    I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Hi Louise, Nothing to report other than someone called 'Lushy' tried to step in, don't think that she'll be a problem though ....

Ok, I'm going for a cuppa & a malted milk biscuit ..........
                      sigpicXXX

Comment

is that the biscuit with a cow on it?

Comment

Ok betty off you go, you've done a good job.. Never heard of, who was it ??? bushy, mushy something like that.. Will run a security check to see if its someone of any importance but I don't think so....

Hi bright, Yes, thats the one with a cow and a calf on it, mmmm lovely...
                          A F F L..
                          Alcohol Free For Life

Comment

hey irish, not only have you fleeced the duck, but i can see a couple of stressed out penquins in need of help.

Comment

I am of the utmost importance around here. That would be Lushy to you. With a capital L. Followed by a ma'am.
                              I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Irish & Bright ............ Is this the imposter that we have heard of?????

Here is my saber ...

Take that....Kushy ........Bushy ......... or whatever .............. Attached files [img]/converted_files/237954=1073-attachment.jpg[/img]
                                sigpicXXX

Comment

Working...
                                X