Why am I a thread killer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So that's it!!! The full moon..of course!! All is explained now...

Comment

Di, We love you .......

Please bring back once upon a time, that was my favourite ever, I've tried to bring it back but no one seems to respond ........
      sigpicXXX

Comment

Don't you think it's kinda funny how you started singing the song from Wizard of Oz and in flew Chrysa as a witch on a broomstick? Is it just me or was that a bit weird?
        Learning to live life on the outside of a bottle. :flower:

Comment

By the way, I was the original thread killer back on the Once upon a time thread. That thing was going on full throtle until I started posting and then it just died off. I could do the same thing here if you guys would just let me.

Comment

Sorry Di, but I like this thread and the wit that it brings.
            "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

And I can show off my new avatars here!

Comment

Where else can we get this kind of drama?
                "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

I guess the problem I have with the fun and games threads on the mods board is that they seem to override any serious attempts to converse about moderation issues...talk about a thread killer, this one seems to kill other threads that try to get started...they just get overridden..I know its fun and witty, but not all of us are funny and witty, so some of us tend to get left behind..that's all, just telling you how I feel when these things take on such a life. My problem..I've had it before and will have it again, I'm sure.

Comment

I never know where to go anyway..sometimes I'm Abs, sometimes I'm mods. It's not your fault...I just thought I'd just spit it out. Proceed! You have my blessings ((kisses and hugs))

Comment

Dilayne,
                      Don't feel bad, I cannot make up my mind what I am either. :h
                      Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

Sorry Happy, I couldn't let you have the awsome responsibility of being the thread killer, so in the name of friendship I have lifted that weight from your shoulders...
                        A F F L..
                        Alcohol Free For Life

Comment

So much weight already with that hefty lime on your head, no let me irish. I insist.

Comment

Hi Didit, Ok, I am overwhelmed by your kindness...
                            A F F L..
                            Alcohol Free For Life

Comment

really?

Comment

I think she is....truly

Comment

Working...
                                X