Why am I a thread killer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You are obsessed with Lushy-Lucky... get help.

Comment

Lushy doesn't scare me .....
      sigpicXXX

Comment

Now i'm fighting myself for the thread ............
        sigpicXXX

Comment

Betty that is not good, not good at all.
          "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Lushy scares me!
            I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
            One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

Kali great job on the AF days WOO HOO

Macks don't be afraid...it's all a show.
              "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

This thread isn't dead yet???

Comment

Barb it's like the terminator...or my mother in law..It just wont die...(only joking lisa...you know i love her )
                  I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
                  One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

We must keep it alive ..............
                    sigpicXXX

Comment

IT'S ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AHH HAHAHAHHAHAHHAH

Comment

Macks, glad I have trained you well (and nice to see you back BTW) to be scared of me. As well it should be.

Thanks for sticking up for me Duck. Time for this all to end now however. The thread that is.
                        I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

kali-

take note. lushy referenced me. i think she is obessed.

Comment

lucky, lushy and boop i thought you all killed this thread days ago. you mean it is still going? kali congrats on the sobriety. nice nice nice work. i'm celebrating my sober 47th tomorrow and it is the first time i think in like 7 years. nice nice nice
                            :welcome:

Comment

Congratulations Kali and bootcamp on your AF days they really are adding up now..

I'll share a secret with you, the best way to remain AF for life is to post at least once a day in this thread, its always worked for me, so do what everyone else does on here, IGNORE LUSHY.. HA HA...
                              A F F L..
                              Alcohol Free For Life

Comment

Macks your mother-in-law is the best and know that...
                                You little your in trouble......lmao

NOW if you want to talk about MIL's mines...........................................
                                .................................................. ............................................
                                Elvis is'nt dead, he's in my broom cupboard ....

Comment

Working...
                                X