Why am I a thread killer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lucky - you may be best dressed duck - but I am afraid that Mace is unacceptable here as well -far to violent!

I therefore gently and painlessly kill this.. thread with an... overdose of sleepin tabl...................................
    "Though there are many paths at the foot of the mountain - all those who reach the top see the same moon - as any fule kno"

Comment

"Though there are many paths at the foot of the mountain - all those who reach the top see the same moon - as any fule kno"

Comment

Comment

Comment

Bugger.

Diuretics overrule sleeping tablets.

Comment

Hi!

Comment

A frog? and a blue flowery thing? cool ..............I must be dreaming ..................

Comment

The frog pays respects to SWMBO.

Geeez, you don't get into the way of one of those ..... they're scary.

Comment

The blue flowery thing pays respect to the Frog and The Bald One.

Comment

In my dream - I see that this thread is getting far too respectful - so dreamily.......... I kill the thread!

Nighty Night!

This thread will now quietly pass away in its sleep.

Satori

xxx

Comment

They found an unexploded bomb under the portsea pier yesterday< maybe we could use that to kill this thread?
                        "From now on, walking is my beer and feeling good is my hangover" .....Homer Simpson

Comment

AAAARGH!

Max! - Can't a thread get a bit of peace to pass away in its sleep around here!

Tawny - now that I'm awake again - yep SWMBO is who they based the Terminator movies on!
                          But they had to tone the character down a bit for the movie obviously :H

Love

satori
                          xxx

Comment

would you like me to sing it a lulaby?
                            "From now on, walking is my beer and feeling good is my hangover" .....Homer Simpson

Comment

LET ME KILL THIS DARN THREAD..

A F F L..
                              Alcohol Free For Life

Comment

Irish you ninja!

Comment

Working...
                                X