Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fabulous Friday

Good morning everyone,

Just a quick hello. Was up too late last night with insomnia and a sick toddler.
    I am doing very well, surprisingly with ease, with moderation this week. I guess I needed to really wrap my mind around it. Positive thinking!
    Hope you have a nice day!
    "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Fabulous Friday

Hi Beaches...sorry you had a long night.

Yes there is so much power in positive thinking...it is amazing..
    Hope you have a nice day as well...
    Control the Mind

Comment

Fabulous Friday

hi beaches,hope you have a nice day

Comment

Fabulous Friday

Happy friday to you all. Positive thinking is def. the way forward.. B

Comment

Fabulous Friday

Good Morning all
          Last day for Spring Break, but at least we still have the weekend.
          How come when you're off work, time goes by so quickly??
          I did get some projects done and have re-evaluated where I would like to see myself by next Friday as far as drinking.
          Beaches--sorry about the sick baby. Hope Baby's better this morning.
          Beaches--are you taking topa?
          Love to All!!

Comment

Fabulous Friday

I too have been doing well with the moderation and things are going well. I am taking the day off of work today because my kids are off school today and one of them has a bday party to go to. Had a great "discussion" with hubby last night. Being sober, I was very clearly able to articulate exactly how I felt and exactly was consequences I was ready to follow through with. Normally, even if I have 2-3 glasses of wine hubby, being the expert debater will wear me down just in order to "win". I walk away exhausted with no changes. Not this time. He debated himself round and round in circles and I did not relent. First apology I've heard in a long time.
            Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Comment

Fabulous Friday

Good for you PP.
              That does sound draining to have to defend your position.
              And a "sorry" never hurts.
              That is the exact reason why I will never discuss this sight or what changes I'm trying to make with my husband. Dishonest, you say? That's just the way it has to be for me.

Comment

Fabulous Friday

Happy Friday all - Here's to a good weekend for everyone!
                Hawk

Comment

Fabulous Friday

What if every single decision you ever made, was the right one, all things considered?

They were, and you totally rock.

**** The Universe

---------------------

How is that for positive?!!!

All who are under the weather including babies - huge warm healing hugs.
                  All who are doing wonderfully - WOW!! We are so proud of you!!
                  All who are stumbling - don't worry, you will get back on track, it is a process.

Hugs and Love to all,
                  Mary

Comment

Fabulous Friday

Morning all!! Bravo to all for the good moderating. Has been a good week for me in that arena as well, although I still feel crummy from whatever this silly virus is. Think I will be taking another four hour nap today.

SM, Keep taking your kudzu and l-glut!!! I know you want to tell me to shut up, but I will not.

PP - good for you for standing your ground.

Beaches, hope you get a nap in later as well.

Bella, Rocky, tragerged, MKR, Hawk, Fan and all of the others to come please have a great weekend.

And Gypsi, you are in my prayers today and I hope you are surrounded by lots of friends and family today.
                    I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Fabulous Friday

Lush--I will never tell you to shut up.

Comment

Fabulous Friday

You won't but you'd like to.
                        I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Fabulous Friday

But i wouldnt - I love hearing you gab away! Bring it on!!
                          Over 4 months AF :h

Comment

Fabulous Friday

So they are saying that we may get 3 feet of snow tonight. I WANT SPRING
                            "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Working...
                            X