Sunny Sunday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sunny Sunday

Hi Muffins - have been absent this week for various reasons - just checking in to say, 'Hi' and hope you're all well. My drinking mod behaviour hasn't really improved I'm afraid to say; I seem to be entirely in the wrong head space - not sure how to get back on track! But tomorrow's another day with new hope......

Anyway - may the friendship and love of all around you, virtual or real; bring you happiness today x
    Don't cry because it's over - smile because it happened
    :whee:

Sunny Sunday

A mixture of sun and hailstones here.

Busy busy busy

Love to you all as always.
    Waves
    Enough is enough

Comment

Sunny Sunday

Hi muffins
      Ilex hope you get in the right mind space. I get there then lose it, then find it and on and on. Hoping that I get there and stay soon. Feel like I am getting closer. The weekends are a beast. So back on track Monday.
      When do you all listen to the CD's? I am trying find time and by the time I have a spare minute, when the kids go to bed I usually fall asleep if I stop motion.
      Hoping you all have a great Sunday. I will be digging out today. At least 16 new, glorious inches of snow on the ground. I want SPRING.
      "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Sunny Sunday

Morning!!!

Wow Beaches!! 16 inches? I bet it is a beautiful though. I listen to the CDs when I go to bed. I usually fall asleep during them but they supposedly still work.

I have to get ready for hubby's birthday tomorrow. I have been so sick I have not gotten him anything!!! So today will be a busy one for me as well.

Morning to you both Waves and Ilex. And to all of the other muffs have a great Sunday.
        I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Sunny Sunday

Good Morning Beautiful Muffins!
          I listen to CD's too at night and I usually fall asleep long before it's over.
          This is a new week! We'll all do better. Working on getting my head in the right space too.
          Have a great Sunday!

Comment

Sunny Sunday

So tonight I will do that. I will start listening when I go to bed at least that way I'm doing it. From all the positive talk from Lush and the threads recently I am looking forward to this.
            "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Sunny Sunday

Love to all
              OP

Comment

Sunny Sunday

Hi all,

Just saying Hi, hope all my fellow muffins are well ...

I've had a bad day, the postings here have wound me up, my hubby told me that he had a wonderful day planned (mothers day here) and then went to work at 8.30am and still isnt home 23.05 !!!!
                Now my daughter has just had a really bad seizure, she's sleeping it off now .... but hey ho, I'm not drinking .... a year ago I would have done ..

Sorry to winge guys ..

Love you all,

Paula xx
                sigpicXXX

Comment

Sunny Sunday

Oh Paula, I am sorry. That sounds like a real crappy day. If it helps, I am proud of you for not drinking. Happy Mom's Day though. You sound like a great mother. I hope your daughter will be feeling better. That must be very scary.
                  I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Sunny Sunday

Thanks Lush,

She is OK, We have to live with it i'm afraid, Just felt sorry for myself last night .....

Thanks again, Paula xx
                    sigpicXXX

Comment

Working...
                    X