Thursday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thursday

Good News this morning!! My youngest applied and RECEIVED a fellowship grant at the UNM Cancer Research facility. How is that for something to smile about. Wicked heavy competition so I am smiling this morning.

Thanks all for the continued PM's and great thoughts. I so appreciate it!

I have my bookkeeper in here so I can not be here long. She ran to the washroom right now!

Hugs and Love to all of you!!
    Mary

Comment

Thursday

Mary - That is AMAZING!!!! You should be sooo proud!! Optomistic, I hope your day is getting more postitive. PP...no fun firing someone...I would be doing it in tears!! I would love to say something personal to everyone but I don't know how you all do that !!! I am off to get my son at school but wanted to just pop in and say "HI". I am into day 5 of the supps... so far so good. I thinking it is actually helping who-hoo!!!

I will catch you all later!!

Love to all

Bethy:h
      formerly known as bak310

Comment

Thursday

Hi checking in, Precious I know that firing someone is not at all something you take lightly and am sure you feel bad even though the person needs to move on. It is a neccessary part of business and a stressful part.

Hi everybody - I feel so much support here.
        Sammys

P.S. Packing going to Florida for the weekend YAHHH!!!

Comment

Thursday

Have fun Sammy!
          "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Thursday

Yes, have fun Sammy! and the guy I had to fire today got into a verbal altercation with a client who is a parnoid schizophrenic to the point where we had to physically separate the two so, I'm not losing any sleep over this one
            Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Comment

Thursday

Ugh PP...as if it's not hard enough to do the job then you have staff fighting with a client...
              "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Thursday

Hi Everyone,
                I too wish I could address everyone but am not good at that either! I did say somethng to you MKR and Sophia at the end of yesterday's thread if you didnt read it!

I spent the better part of the day at the beach as mine are out on Spring break this week. My older two are doing their own thing, but my husband is taking today and tomorrow off, so we took our youngest today and it was soooo nice. I fell asleep in the beach lounger and woke up in a panic going, "Where's Seth???" My husband was like,..."Uh honey.. we're right here." They were right next to me building a sandcastle... lol. :H

I am feeling really good since starting all the supplements and program back on Monday. I am feeling better "mood wise" than I was on the Lexapro. I think it is the B-supplement I am taking in place of the one recommended for the program. It is a liquid B-vitamins by a brand called "Buried Treasure" that I got at the Vitamin Shoppe. They have to be refrigerated and you add them to juice. But they have everyhing that RJ's B-supps have but way more. They also have 1,000 mg of Vit-C, B-12, and most all the B-vitamins. They are guaranteed 100% absorbable vs. tablet vitamins. It is called "Stress-B-Gone". Aside from that I am taking everthing else to the letter plus L-Glut in powder form 3x a day and Gaba late afternoons, and of course the Topa. So far its all really working and I'm feeling so good. Mentally I'm having to battle just the thoughts of "I want a glass of wine", but that is just that pattern I am going to have to break and the whole positve thinking thing. But I'm determined!

Warm thoughts to all of you. I've read and kept up with everything and wish I could respond to each of you. Hugs all around...
                Allie
                What happens in Vegas goes straight to Ohio....

Comment

Thursday

Hi again all,

I need to decide whether or not to put my daugher through brain surgery again for her epilepsy, they reduced her seizures last time, so now the docs want to do it again to try for a total cure, but the op is risky so what on earth do I do, I've drank again tonight, not as much as before, but needed to drown the pain....

Sorry guys, just reaching out xxx
                  sigpicXXX

Comment

Thursday

Statistically...how risky? and how does your daughter feel about it? ....I have seen her picture and she is definately old enough to have an opinion......sorry things are so stressful right now
                    Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Comment

Thursday

PP

Less than 5% of brain damage & 1% of death ....

Dosn't sound too bad if its nots your daughter!!

I'm just sooo really scared!!!! Sorry guys, Its my baby girl and im crying right now xxx
                      sigpicXXX

Comment

Thursday

Betty, I am just so sorry. If you trust your doctor implicitly and you have gotten a second opinion then I think the odds sounds very MUCH in your favor. I know it is easy to give advice when it is not my child but please know you and your daughter are in my prayers. I know you will make the right decision, but please keep coming here and talking with us if it helps. :l

And please don't overdo the drinking. It will just worsen the worry/anxiety/depression you are feeling about this.
                        I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Thursday

Lush, I know that you are right, but the bottle is there in font of me, sorry guys, ive caved .......
                          sigpicXXX

Comment

Thursday

Betty (((Big Mama Hugs))) to you dear. Of course it is so very scary...the odds do sound very good though..I know, it's not my daughter...what are the odds that a seizure could hurt her, and maybe it's helpful to look at other odds to put it in perspective.
                            Take care...

I wanted to drink tonight, even though I promised to wait..then my husband said he had a meeting tonight..so I've gone to bed to read a book instead. Betty, can you just go to bed and get some rest before you drink more than you will feel good about tomorrow?

Prayers are being lifted for you and your decision..and your daughter.
                            di

Comment

Thursday

BB - PRAYERS AND HUGS ARE WITH YOU DEAR
                              OP

Comment

Thursday

Ive caved big time, I am soo drunk!!!

Sorry guys, im weak, had far too much wine, life sucks xxx
                                sigpicXXX

Comment

Working...
                                X