Sunday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sunday

Happy Sunday All - Hubby and I had one of our three-a-year Sunday afternoon bowling tournies with friends - I'm proud to say I moderated well - gladd to hear about Flutter - puppies always make me smile - by the way - when they cry at night - try putting something with your scent on it like an oold sweatshirt or something like that for them to cuddle with - sometimes playing a radio helps too - of course lots of love - they give that back ten times - hope everyone has a great start to their week.
    Hugs
    OP

Comment

Sunday

optimist;111755 wrote: Happy Sunday All - Hubby and I had one of our three-a-year Sunday afternoon bowling tournies with friends - I'm proud to say I moderated well - gladd to hear about Flutter - puppies always make me smile - by the way - when they cry at night - try putting something with your scent on it like an oold sweatshirt or something like that for them to cuddle with - sometimes playing a radio helps too - of course lots of love - they give that back ten times - hope everyone has a great start to their week.
      Hugs
      OP
      Hi do you play outdoor Bowls or Indoor

Comment

Sunday

I have been MAD shopping for Flutter. He now has a crate for training, a dog purse for carrying, 2 rhinestone collars, a sweatshirt, a tshirt, a leash, new bowls and a placemat. And Jude, I did see the life vest for dogs when we take him on the boat but, I'm waiting until he gets a little bigger. He is Soooo cute !!!! I can't take it!!!
        Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Comment

Sunday

Oh God PP

Puppies are the BEST!!! I love my DOG!!! Just check out my Avatar LOL... Just be careful not to spoil..once in your bed...in your bed for life!!! remember the crate !!! Gotta give us pics!! and gotta make it our mascot for sure!!

Well quick post here...I was away over the weekend...visiting my sister and family... mixed feelings. great to see them. Two days AF Yea!!!! The supps are working great!! Seeing my sis and family is always a pleasure. Hard visit in that my niece (who some of you know) is sick with cancer, has been taking a down turn, so it was a little tough to see her...a little thin, a lttle pale...and a little moody. But the visit was good overall. My other niece (her sister) was Cinderella in a local theatre production so that was exciting to see as well. Anyway, it was good to go up, good to come home, good to be AF.

Well Night to all, off to bed. Hope you all had a good weekend as well.

Beth
          formerly known as bak310

Comment

Working...
          X