Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Moderation/AF can someone please explain?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I haven't yet totally understood: After how long AF is it suggested to wait before trying to drink in moderation.

I would say I was early stage according to Roberta J's alcohol dependancy explanation. I was drinking one bottle of wine a night for couple of years, and wine regularly before that.

Many thanks.

CH,
    That is a decision you will need to make for yourself, if I am understanding your question right. I went AF for a couple of days then moderated, then went AF for a day and on and on until I found what worked for me and how I could drink so that I didn't over do it. I still am working out the weekends.
    Did that answer your question or am I missing the mark?
    "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

In the book RJ reccomends going AF for a month to kick start your program...(if I remember correctly)

I only made it 18 days AF... But I had already started the program without the book at that time...for about 3 months Mods. Just doing the boards & topa.
      I definately went about it a bit backwards.
      Hope that helps.

And welcome aboard!:welcome:

:l Judie
      The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

Thank you.

Comment

Yes, I believe she says a month in the book and I really recommend it if you can.
          good luck!

Comment

Working...
          X